Uncooperative is Unwise

Fred's P.O.V

As (y/n) and her gang walked off I got a phone call. "Hello? Big Hero 6!? We need help on the bridge! Two people are attacking!" A voice called. My eyes opened wide.

"We will be on our way!" I yelled.

"What is it Fred?" Honey Lemon asked worried.

"There is a massive attack on the bridge!" I exclaimed.

"Then let's go back to your place where we left the armour and suit up!" Hiro demanded. We all rushed out the door to my house.

We all past the others and left them standing confused. I quickly ran back. "Look, a guy is attacking and we need your help!" I told them.

"Cool, good luck with that." (Y/n) said.

"I know you are having a rough time but we need you! Even if Hiro doesn't!" I exclaim.

"Okay. We'll help." Cola Coa-Coa exclaimed. The team all ran back to my house and picked up their armour.

"What are they doing?" Hiro demanded.

"Helping your butts now leave me alone." (Y/n) retorted.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Once we got changed we all left for the bridge. My team keeping far away from Hiro's. "(Y/n), this is silly. Just apologies." Tom Tom said.

"Never." I exclaimed and took off on Bitmix. I flew to the bridge and landed next to my team. Opposite us was two people with kabuki masks. And opposite them was Hiro's team.

"Hold it right there." I exclaimed.

"Stop in the name of Sanfransokyo!" Hiro called.

Immediately they started to attack us. With ought warning, one of the masked people grabbed Ginger by surprise.

Everyone started to defend. Me and Bitmix shot at the microbots in hope of freeing Ginger but it didn't work.

Honey Lemon got trapped in her own chemical sphere as the bots jabbed at it, trying to crack it.

I told Bitmix to shoot the bots jabbing Honey Lemon's protection but missed. They broke through and I saw Honey Lemon escape, using an orange goo as a grip to hold onto the bots and pull her out.

As she was pulled free, another swarm grabbed her and held her captive with Ginger.

"We need to work together!" I heard Tom Tom scream in the intercom.

"No way! We can take on these guys!"I yelled back.

"(Y/n), this is no time for being all angry at Hiro! They have Honey Lemon and Ginger!" Lucy shouted.

"It's not that-" I was cut off by Lucy screaming. I turned and saw as she got cornered and captured as well.

GoGo jumped and skated towards the girls that were imprisoned and tried to cut through the microbot ropes. Unfortunately she got enclosed into a sphere of microbots and was soon captured to.

"This isn't good! We need to take cover!" Cola Coa-Coa yells.

"Good idea!" I shouted. Bitmix and I were about to land when a wave of bots punched us mid flight. We tumbled to the ground and skidded to the side.

The bots immediately grabbed Bitmix and started head to me. "Help!" I cried out.

Hiro's P.O.V

I watched as Bitmix got dragged and the bots started to chase (y/n). "Hiro, go help (y/n)!" Fred called.

"No way! She deserves what she's about to get!" I called back.

"Hiro! She could get really- agh!- hurt!" I heard GoGo call as she struggled to get out of the microbots grip.

Baymax and I flew and started killing the microbots. Before we could free them though, they started to leave. They made a wall of microbots so we couldn't follow and soon they were gone.

Me and Baymax landed and the remains of the team came over. "Why did they retreat!?" I asked.

"They got (y/n) and the the girls. Why didn't you help (y/n)?" Fred asked in disbelief.

"I couldn't even if I wanted to." I replied.

"But it's strange, they only took the girls." Wasabi pointed out.

"Yeah, it's just us dudes left." Tom Tom agreed.

"I know why! They want us to rescue the 'damsels in distress'!" Fred exclaimed.

"Well I am only getting Honey Lemon and GoGo. Those two can get the others." I said pointing to Cola Coa-Coa and Tom Tom.

"Hiro, think about this. There are TWO bad guys this time. Not one. It was a silly accident that happened. It's over now and you still have everything. Just look into your heart, you know not to let your anger cloud your better judgement. Come on Hiro, we would have a better shot at defeating these guys as one team, not two separate ones." Fred pointed out.

I stayed quiet for a minute. It was an accident what happened between me and (y/n). I guess I shouldn't have reacted the way I did.

That's when I remembered the feelings I had towards her before the file was deleted. I really like her. She was someone really special and I pushed her away.

I had let my anger take over me again and because of that all the girls got taken. "I guess your right, it was silly and now the girls are in trouble." I admitted.

Cola Coa-Coa put a hand over my shoulder. "Hey it's okay, accidents happen, let's just get them back before they do anything that could really hurt them."

I nodded as I climbed on Baymax's back. "Come one guys, board on. We have to find them. Baymax, scan for them." I commanded.

Everyone climbed onto Baymax as he finished his city scan. "They are in that island." He said, pointing at the island that was all to familiar.

"Okay then, wings! Thrusters! We have some damsels in distress to save!" I called as Baymax took off into the sky.

We flew over the bridge that the police had started to rope off and flew over the calm waters.

I felt the breeze blow as we flew through the air. I wish I had made amends with (y/n) before this chain of events happened.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Great. They caught me and started to leave. All of us girls tried to squirm out of grip but stopped once we got above water. Our armour would definitely weigh us down if we fell in.

We were taken to an island not far from the main city. I remembered the last thing I saw before the microbots plucked me, it was Hiro and how he didn't even try to help me. It really hurt for some reason. I thought I could trust the boy.

Obviously I couldn't.