Ruby Callen and Robert Callahan

Ruby's P.O.V

I had to break out of these bars. I needed to get my revenge on Big Hero 6. They were the reason I couldn't avenge my son Aiden. I was so close to killing Alice Kreveen but just before I could complete my goal, those idiots showed up.

Being the incredible genius I am, I had a spare mask on me. Do people really think I only have one!?

I waited until the guards were on their coffee break and I slipped the mask on. Everyday, I would wait for the guards to go on break and I would put the mask on. The remaining microbots that didn't get destroyed would start to mass produce themselves. It's a little thing I installed in them for emergencies.

I called all my microbots to come forth and help me break out. I left the prison and started to seek for shelter on the island of 'The Silent Sparrow'. Before I could go out and find the Superheroes, I needed to know their location. As I turned on the computer, I saw A newspaper article online stating that the heroes went through a test portal.

I left the islands to find this portal. Eventually I found the site. It was a government site. I sneaked past the police and entered through with all my microbots

The portal spat me out in a random location. I guess that's what the portal does. I was back at the island. Confused, I went around and saw another person wearing a kabuki mask.

They saw me and we immediatly tried to attack each other. What shocked me was that they had microbots to.

"Wait, we could team up." I said. They lifted their mask to reveal a man. I lifted mine too. I finally understood. I was in an alternate universe which mean that there was two groups of Big Hero 6.

"Team up with what?" He asked cautiously.

"If want revenge on a group of heroes called Big Hero 6. They stopped me from getting revenge on someone." I explained.

"Really? Me to!" The man said.

"We could make a really good team. But first I need to warn you. The group would have doubled. You see, half of them are from my universe where I come from. I am from an alternate universe of this on." I explained.

"That makes sense, I am Robert Callahan." Robert stuck out his hand.

"Ruby Callen." I said. We both shook hands.

"So why do you want to gain revenge?" I asked.

"They stopped me from avenging my daughter, Abigail. I wanted to destroy the person responsible for an accident she was in. His name is Alistor Krie but I am over him, my target is the superheroes." He explained.

"Same for me, except I was avenging my son, Aiden who was in an accident thanks to a woman called Alice Kreveen ." I explained.

"At least there is someone who understands the pain I have been through." Robert said. I nodded.

Robert's P.O.V

"Okay Ruby, what will our attack plan be?" I asked.

"Let's play damsels in distress. We take all the females from both groups and bring them here, the males will come and we can trap them." She explained.

"I like your style of thinking." I agreed.

"Okay so who are the members in your Big Hero 6?" I asked.

She pulled out a piece of paper with a photo of them. "Ginger, Lucy, Tom Tom, Cola Coa-Coa, Bitmix and their leader, (y/n)." She said. "What about you?" She asked.

I pulled a photo up in my computer. "Wasabi, Fred, GoGo, Honey Lemon, Baymax and their leader, Hiro." I pointed.

"Okay, so that's GoGo, Honey Lemon, Ginger, Lucy, Bitmix and (y/n) we need to take." She pointed out. I nodded.

"How about I take the robot and (y/n). Seeing as they will be flying together. You can get the other four because three of them makes up the robot." I point out.

"Not a bad idea Robert... Not a bad idea." She said.

Ruby's P.O.V

We started to mass produce more microbots for safe measures. As we did that, I created a hundred extra masks and stored them in a special room.

"Let's take two for emergencies." Robert exclaimed as he snapped his on.

"Good idea." I agreed as I put mine on.

"Now, we will start to wreck havoc just around the red bridge and hopefully both teams will come and we can take them. Be sure to make sure that the rest of the team don't follow you just yet and bring them back here. The rest of them will use the robot to find us like the last time and once they are all together, we can destroy them once and for all." Robert explained."

We both controlled the microbots to carry us out of the warehouse. We traveled across the water and soon we reached the docks. By then it was already dark.

We silently travelled in the dark to the red bridge. We rose and climbed to the top of the bars. Surprisingly no one notices us.

Just as I sent out my wave of black bots, I whispered one thing to myself. "For you my son. I will avenge you!"

Our microbots slithered down the poles and started to lift up the cars. They all ran away and that's when we started to attack the bridge. Screams of terror were heard from down below.

At one point we heard someone scream, "Call Big Hero 6!!!" I turned to Robert. He smirked at me. The plan was actually working!

"Looks like we got some company Ruby, ready?" He asked.

"You bet I am! I have been waiting for months for this moment and now it's finally here! Let's go get them!"

We both shot down to the damaged road. "Hold it right there." We heard a voice.

"Stop in the name of Sanfransokyo!" Another voice called.

I looked to my right to see (y/n) and her team. When I looked to Roberts left, I saw Hiro and his team.

This was going to be to easy of a game to lose.