Hard to Please a Person Similar to You

(Y/n) P.O.V

I will admit, I felt a little tingly about the fact that a person so similar to me was walking with me. "Do you wanna see my lab?" Hiro asked.

"Sure! Why not?" I asked. We both walked to his cafe and went around the building.

"We better make sure Aunt Cass doesn't see you." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because then I would have to explain about your alternate universe and she would freak out thinking that some alien will come out of the portal you came out and kill everyone." Hiro said.

I started to laugh. "I can assure you that no alien lives in my world." I assured him. He laughed to.

"Yeah, but she doesn't know that." He pointed out. He opened the garage door and we stepped in.

"This is just like mine back home!" I squealed in excitement. I looked around the room and saw a fighting robot. "I didn't know you did bot fighting to!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but I stopped because I got into S.F.I.T." Hiro explained.

"I have an idea, how about we build something?" I suggested. Hiro's eyes lit up at the idea.

"Sure! What should we build?" He asked. We both thought for a moment until an idea came into mind.

"Why don't we build a robot that could help your Aunt around the cafe?" I suggested.

"That's actually not a bad idea (y/n). Just wait here while I go get some blueprint paper." He ran out of the garage and into the cafe.

I slowly walked to his computer to see a video on the desktop. I opened it and noticed it was the video of Hiro's older brother Tadashi, just before he died. I had one similar from my sister before she died to.

I pressed play and watched as Tadashi failed multiple times to build Baymax. It was really funny. Especially when Baymax's arm hit him in the face.

I took out a USB that I always kept in my pocket and plugged it into Hiro's computer. I copied the file of the video and put it on my USB. I needed to show the others.

Then I opened a file which had small blueprint notes about the robot we were building. I had built the robot we were trying to complete already back home so it shouldn't be to hard.

Hiro's P.O.V

As I got the blueprint paper I walked back down stairs to hear the soft sound of Tadashi's video. I got upset. I don't like anyone watching that video. Similar to me or not, it's my private stuff.

I walked out to the garage to see (y/n) open a file. "What are you doing?" I asked. All thoughts on my privacy and Tadashi's videos vanished.

"Oh! Well, back home I have made a robot similar to the one we are building so I just opened up some notes." She said.

"Oh okay. Just a quick thing, sometimes if your not careful, my computer deleted files that it thinks aren't used, it's part of my safety program I made. So videos that remain open and stuff get deleted.Ready to get started?" I asked.

"Sure!" She replied.

We spent a long time on the robot. Who knew that (y/n) could have some really sweet ideas. She was certainly someone I wished for... She understood me, I liked her , I don't know if she likes me but- wait. Like!? I like this girl!? Oh god...

After a while we looked at the time. It had been 2 and a half hours. We packed up the tools and stored the robot somewhere safe. As soon as we were about to leave, we heard my computer sound of.

"File has remained open tittled: Tadashi and Baymax. Deleting now."

I realised that that was the last video I had of Tadashi. Someone left the video out for to long and now it was gone. That's when I remembered that (y/n) was watching it secret before I got back.

"What!? No no no!" I screamed trying to stop the deleting process. I failed and the video got deleted.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I watched as Hiro tried to get the files back. Once he failed, he rose out of his seat and turned to face me. "Why did you do that!?" He screamed. I was taken back.

"I'm sorry Hiro, I was going to close the tab but I forgot once you came!" I apologised.

"You shouldn't have been on my computer in the first place!" He retorted. "Now look at what you have done!" He screamed out raged.

"Please calm down Hiro! I have a copy of the videos here!" I said holding up my USB stick. His eyes widened.

"Did you purposely do that? Try and delete the video and be the only one with a copy!?" He yelled.

"No! I wanted to show my friends!" I exclaimed.

"There is a thing called privacy!" He screamed as he ripped the USB out of my hand and plugged it into the port.

He went through my files until he found his brothers video. He was about to close my USB's files when he noticed something.

Slowly. He got out a chair and told me to sit on it. Confused, I sat on it and before I could do anything, he pinned me down with a bunch of rope.

"Hiro, this is ridiculous! It was a video! You got it back-"

"Yeah but it's the only thing I had left of Tadashi!" He yelled.

"Then why am I tied up to this chair? You got back what you wanted!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but now I'll take a copy of your sisters files and... Delete." He exclaimed.

"Hiro! Put that copy you have back right now!" I tried squirming. He typed a few more things on his computer and saved my whole USB on his desktop.

"What are you doing Hiro?" I asked. He walked in front of me and snapped it in half.

He untied me and I lashed out on him. Soon we were on the floor trying to hit each other.

"Idiot! Why the hell did you do that!" I yelled.

"I don't know, maybe because you were the one who deleted the video files!" Hiro shrieked back.

"I swear I didn't mean to!" I started to feel tears in my eyes. I shook my head and ignored them. We got up and stared at each other angrily.

We heard someone clear their throat and we froze in place."What's going on here!?" GoGo demanded. We turned to face her and the gang.

GoGo's P.O.V

The two looked at me scared. "She deleted some inportant files of Tadashi!" Hiro screamed.

"Then he stole my USB after I gave him a copy of the video and broke mine in half!" She said crying.

"Hiro! Get a spare USB and give her her stuff back!" I demanded.

"But I deleted the files-"

"I know when you lie." I interrupted him. He stomped to his computer and chucked (y/n) back a USB.

(Y/n) got up and walked to us. "Come on gang, Fred... Is the Mansion front door open? We will be going to our rooms." She inquired.

"Uh yeah." He said understanding.

"Come on gang, let's go. If Hiro was this then I am sure the rest are." She said. Her gang looked uncertainly at her and sadly waved and walked away.

"I will not have anything to do with that boy." (Y/n) said.

Great. Now they were scared of us. Just perfect. It was exactly what we wanted!
"I will not have anything to do with that girl." Hiro whispered.

We all looked at Hiro then back at (y/n).