The Only Good Use For Makeup

(Y/n) P.O.V

The two masked people pinned us to a wall. They moved closer to us and one of them flipped their masks up. It was Ruby.

"Ruby Callen. I should have known." I stated. The figure next to her removed their mask to, to reveal a man.

"Robert Callaghan!" Honey Lemon and GoGo exclaimed. They smirked and plucked me from the wall.

"Once your little boyfriends come, we will destroy all of you." Ruby whispered.

"Well, good luck with that because they aren't our boyfriends. Actually Hiro hates me so I doubt he'll come." I snorted.

The man known as Robert revealed a metal prison and chucked me in it. They then grabbed GoGo and took her mag lev disks away.

"Hey! Agh!" She yelled as she was thrown into me. Honey Lemon was grabbed and her bag was crushed. She too was put in the prison with me and GoGo and soon only Bitmix, Lucy and Ginger were left.

They grabbed Bitmix and managed to remove her rocket fist. Yeah this was bad. Bitmix was put in the prison with us and soon followed Ginger, after they managed to squeeze her glove blades so tight that they shattered to pieces.

Soon Lucy was left. They picked her up and tipped her upside down. The gas that was used to create fire leaked out and then she joined us.

"Now we wait." Said Robert. The two of them left the room and locked the door.

"Agh this is bad , the guys will come and-"

"Rescue you two then leave. We get it." I interrupted Honey Lemon. She stared at me with her mouth open.

"N-no. (Y/n) that's not true. They will team up as one and help us all-"

"No they won't because Hiro won't let them." I said as I gripped the bars tightly.

"Even Hiro will save an enemy from danger. He will come no matter what. He wouldn't want to disappoint his brother." GoGo said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Well I don't feel like being a damsel in distress! Not at all!" I shouted.

"Well, technically you are-" Ginger started.

"I will break out then!" I yelled. I walked over to the lock to see a laser finger scan. Damn those things were hard to crack.

Just as I walked back to them, I received a message from Cola Coa-Coa from my communicator in my helmet.
I put it on loud speaker and let everyone hear.

"Guys?! Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes we are!" We shouted in chorus.

"Oh good! We are just thinking of a way to get to you with ought them catching us." Cola Coa-Coa exclaimed.

An idea popped into my mind. "Okay that's great but I want you to bring one thing here incase of emergencies." I said.

"All ears!" We heard Wasabi call.

"Okay, in my green bag which I left at Fred's house, there is a small red bag. The contents of it are important. Please bring it with you." I exclaimed.

"Sure thing! See you in a bit." Cola Coa-Coa replied.

Hiro's P.O.V

We got ready to board Baymax as Cola Coa-Coa came out of Fred's house with the requested bag for (y/n). We hoped on and took off.

"I wonder what is in her bag." Cola Coa-Coa wondered.

"Knowing (y/n), we shouldn't look inside it." Advised Tom Tom.

We flew down to the island when suddenly a bunch of microbots attacked. They grabbed is in place and started to disarm us. Wasabi's gloves shattered and Cola Coa-Coa's bag was cracked. Tom Tom was stripped from his mag lev disks as Fred's suit ran out of gas for fire and Baymax somehow lost his rocket fist.

The people who caught us came into view. "We knew you couldn't resist helping your friends." Sneered one of them. They lifted their masks to reveal a woman and Robert Callahan.

"Ruby!? I thought you were in jail!" Tom Tom exclaimed surprised.

"I was but I broke free, and now with the help of Robert, we will destroy you." She exclaimed.

They threw us in a prison and sneered at us. "Tomorrow morning, you will no longer exists." Robert hissed. They left and slammed the door.

"Look who's the 'Damsels in Destress' now!" Someone called. We turned around to see (y/n) and the girls in the same cage as us.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Ha well, hate to break it to you but you're stuck to." Hiro pointed out.

"Yes, I am now but not for long!" I retorted. I walked up to Cola Coa-Coa and snatched the red bag I requested.

"I knew you guys would get caught, lucky Cola Coa-Coa brought my back up." I grinned.

"And that is?" GoGo asked. I opened the bag and pulled out some items.

"Makeup!" I cheered. Everyone's jaws dropped.

"Are you saying, we risked our lives so you could apply MAKEUP to your stupid, ugly face!?" Hiro yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Of course not idiot. I hate makeup myself but it has one good property." I explained.

"Uh yeah, making yourself pretty." He rolled his eyes in anger.

"My, my, my, hiro, your supposed to be smart in the field of science. Now, this makeup will help us escape." I said.

"But (y/n), it's just a bunch of powder and strips!" GoGo asked confused.

"But that makes total sense!" Cola Coa-Coa and Honey Lemon exclaimed.

"I am sorry but I don't get it." Ginger said.

"Just watch then." I stated. I walked up to the laser finger print scanner and pulled out the blush. "Since this finger scanner is a laser print scanner, I can use the blush to remove the first print or smudge it if you will, then use the strip to peel the finger print off and voila!" I exclaimed as the cage door swung open.

I turned to see Hiro's mouth opened. "Shut your mouth Hiro, you're going to catch a fly." I said. He immediately shut his mouth and motioned everyone to form in a circle.

"We can't escape, all our tools have been damaged beyond repair." He pointed out.

"Yeah, everything but the rocket boosters on Baymax and Bitmix's feet." I reminded him.

"That means we can still fly back. We can make you guys more weapons when we get back home." He said.

Everyone started to pile onto the robots as I stopped Hiro. "Since when is it a 'we'?" I asked him.

"Well, I only tried to make amends with you but if you are still angry about some files you got back then fine by me!" He retorted and stomped over to his group. I walked over to mine and we took off.

"You know (y/n), he was only trying to make amends with you." Ginger pointed out.

"Yeah but he could have at least apologised." I retorted.

"We will need them to defeat Ruby and Robert you know, we can't do this on our own." Tom Tom added.

"Yeah we can, we will just rebuild your weapons and be on our way to defeat them." I encouraged. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"No (y/n), we need to forgive and forget. The past is in the past and we should move one. We live going forwards, not backwards." Lucy responded. I stopped. Should I make amends with that boy?

Hiro's P.O.V

Well she turned me down. I was about to apologies but she pushed away. "Did you tell her you were sorry?" Wasabi asked.

"I tried but she turned me down. No use fighting for something you can win." I said sadly. The team nodded in understanding. I was kind of hoping to be at least acquaintances with her. I thought we would end up of friends.

Obviously I was wrong.