Plans and Power

Hiro's P.O.V

As we reached the docks of San Fransokyo, Honey Lemon noticed the trail of blood we found earlier.

"Nice find!" I called. We followed the trail which led us to the front door of Fred's mansion. We entered the building where it stopped, the carpet was blending with the blood colour so we couldn't see.

Confused, we walked back to our room when we noticed (y/n)'s door shut. On the floor was Baymax and Bitmix's fighting chip with a note saying:

Store somewhere safe!

We all opened the door to see (y/n) passed out on the floor, blood dripping from her ankles, arm and slightly from her cheek.

I gasped and picked her up bridal style. "We need an ambiance!" Wasabi screamed.

GoGo quickly called one and told us to elevate her head. I held her close to me and looked at her cuts. "She was the one who was bleeding and found the chips, she was the person who was trapped." I realised.

We pulled her armour off and took ours off to so we were in our regular clothing just as the paramedics came and took her in the stretcher.

We followed close behind and arrived at the hospital.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
I woke up slightly dizzy. My sight came into focus and I saw someone sleeping at the end of of my bed. I was in the hospital and the person at the foot of my bed was Hiro.

I glanced around as saw the entire gang sound asleep on chairs. A nurse came in and was shocked to see me awake.

"You haven't woken up since Sunday! It has almost been four days!" She exclaimed. Her voice woke up the rest of the gang who were even more surprised to see me.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" Cola Coa-Coa asked. I nodded my head and watched Hiro's chest rise and fall. He still hadn't woken up.

I sat up and patted his head softly, running my fingers through his hair... It was so soft.

"So cute!" Lucy and Fred cheered. I turned to them and smiled. I kissed my right index and middle fingers and softly touched Hiro's head.

"Awe!!! Fairy kiss!!" Tom Tom squealed. Hiro began to stir and slowly rose up.

"Is she awake-? (Y/n)!!! Your awake!" Hiro exclaimed and hugged me tight.

"Your ankles and arm have healed and you are free to leave the hospital now." The nurse said, discharging me.

We walked out of the hospital as Hiro put an arm around my neck. "What happened to you?" He asked.

"I tried getting Baymax and Bitmix.. I got those chips and armour so now they are useless... Then Robert and Ruby found me and threatened me with a pocket knife to tell them where I put the armour." I explained.

"Why didn't you tell them?" Wasabi asked.

"Are you insane?! They would have hurt you with the armour!" I exclaimed.

"But then you got hurt!" GoGo pointed out.

"Better than you guys getting killed." I pointed out.

"But you could have been killed due to blood loss!" Hiro retorted.

"But I didn't now did I?" I grinned.

"Unbelievable." Hiro said. We all continued to walk back to Fred's house when an idea struck me.

"I know how to defeat Robert and Ruby." I stated. The other turned to me.

"How?" Tom Tom asked confused.

"Simple, we sneak into their base and me and Hiro just need to plug in our plasma ropes into the main source of power. The electric field will go haywire and eventually the signal between microbots and masks will be torn, the microbots will be non functional and we can take out the two trouble makers, after, we dump all the microbots in water and they will rust away!" I explained.

"That could actually work!" GoGo exclaimed excitedly. We all got our suits back on and jumped onto our boards.

"This will be the final battle between us... Then we can lock them up." Honey Lemon exclaimed.

We whizzed of to the island once more and looked at our surroundings with a happy heart.

This was it, the battle that finishes this all. The one where we have the advantage and will hopefully win.

We all piled into the control room and found the panel. This was going to be to easy. Me and Hiro pulled out our plasma ropes when we heard microbots rushing towards us. They started to attack and Robert and Ruby entered the battle.

GoGo and Tom Tom threw their disks like crazy as Wasabi and Ginger started to chop and cut through. Fred and Lucy were spreading their fire as Honey Lemon and Cola Coa-Coa created bombs to blow the bots away.

Me and Hiro ran towards the control panel as we were picked up from the ground. We struggled as Robert and Ruby squeezed us tightly.

"Please! Stop!" I yelled desperately. They sneered and slammed us against a wall. They turned on Baymax and Bitmix on but they did nothing.

"What the-"

"Missing some chips?" I retorted sniggering.

"You little!" Robert screamed. He made a bunch of microbots choke me.

"Stop!!! Choke me instead!" I heard someone yell. I felt the microbots loosen around my neck but hold me down.

A few metres away was Hiro, being choked to death. I slammed my plasma rope hard on the microbots.

I ran to the control panel passing by Hiro. I froze. Hiro was more important. As microbots ran at me, I freed Hiro and pulled him up. We ran into a corner with no way out.

The microbots snuck all the way to our feet. "If I die, at least I die with the one I love the most!" Hiro Exclaimed.

"I could say the same for you." I agreed.

We backed up against the wall as the rest of the gang joined us.

"Well, I love you guys!!! Especially you Lucy!" Fred yelled as the bots grabbed us.

"I love you to!" Lucy yelled as the bots housed all of us up into the air. GoGo hugged Tom Tom tightly and he returned the hug. Wasabi and Ginger held hands and Honey Lemon and Cola Coa-Coa... Well, kissing like there was no tomorrow. I guess everyone developed feelings.

The bots slammed us against the wall and we lost consciousness... Everyone but me. I pretended to faint as we were thrown into a cell that couldn't be broken by the strongest force... I felt my vision go blurry and I passed out.