Chapter Two- Big News

August 4th, 1975
(Saturday)

First thing I did upon entering my room--after changing into my BATMAN shirt, jeans with overall thingys on each side, hat, yellow sneakers (my hair braided with my ribbons) of course--was grab my quill--Dad got it for me for my twelth birthday and it's red and gold with bits of black in the tips--and a few pieces of parchment. Sitting down at my desk I checked on Remus's large spotted barn owl--Scully lives in my room because Remus's is too stuffy for an owl--before smirking in saticfaction, writing to Hogwarts first.

Dear Albus Dumbledore,
My name is Avaya Lupin and I wish to accept
Your offer to attend Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.
I am aware it is short notice but I received my acceptance letter on clock this year and figured you still held my position. I had a few things
To figure out first but I've completed what I had to do--
Best wishes,
Ava Lupin.

With a satisfied smile I stuffed it into a white envelope with my special seal--it's a scull with a bow and it's black--leaving it beside Scully's locked cage before turning on to the next two.

Sirius,
It's Ava, the troll girl dating the centaur guy--his sister is a mermaid named Ariel by the way and her best friend is Merlin's spirit. Anyway--I have great news--I'm an Animagus! Party poppers and confetti doth rain! I'm a Thestrail--look it up dead beat--and it's so amazing. Felt odd at first, but that's because it was ten minutes ago. Whoop. I have even greater news still--I'm coming to HOGWARTS! As an Animagus I can FINALLY help Remus, so I can come now. He won't be happy, but when is he ever? Of course dealing with a PMS-ing werewolf is the last thing I want to do this week, I shall because I will. Either way I can't wait to meet you in person--
Sincerely,
Ava, creepy troll girl that messages you for no real reason what so ever ;)

I had to laugh at that one before moving on to James, also stamping Sirius's letter with my special seal.

Sup James--
Back me up if Sirius asks if my centaur boyfriend's merperson sister named Ariel is communing with the spirit of Merlin, would ya? Don't ask. Anyway--guess who's an Animagus? This brunette not-a-troll (for all you know)! I'm a Thestrail, ask Sirius if he gets around to looking it up, and it's pretty wicked. Remus wants to kill you and Sirius, my bad, and he has a horrible habit of putting things on high to reach shelves--bastard. Anyway--guess who's coming to HOGWARTS this year? You're mother. No, just kidding (for you're sake if she has the baby pictures you owled me about), ME! The lovable scamp you owl daily, not, who you LOVE, not, and who happens to be rooting for you and Evans, owl more you bastard. I'm bored. Anyway--I can't wait to meet you and Sirius, he'll get a mighty shock seeing I'm NOT a troll (or am I?). Anywho--Remus wants to know if you want to meet up with him, just him, for Diagon Alley shopping on Tuesday? Owl him for details--what am I a walking owl go between?--and I'll see you when I'm sorted as a Gryffindor--Have no doubts on that love--and when I land you're fat arse a date with Evans. Watch my amazing power! Mwahaha! Hem. Moving on...should head off--going to Remus's house for a bit--he's like a big brother to me honestly, and his sister is so pretty and sweet were REALLY close.
Later Hater,
Ava

I almost fell off my chair, chuckling to myself at the whole 'we're really close' and 'he's like a brother to me' comments. James and Sirius are so thick. Shaking my head I opened Scully's cage. He hooted in thanks, flying onto my head. Smiling I stroaked his claw for a moment, using my spare hand to tie the letters to his leg. "To Albus Dumbledore at Hogwarts, Then to Potter Mansion James Potter, then to Sirius Black at the noble house of Black--avoid his mother, Sirius says she's a wench," I informed the bird, standing up with him on my head as I made my way back into the kitchen. Remus watched curiously as I balanced his bird on my head, opening the glass door leading into the backyard. Pulling it open I leaned up on my toes, Scully flying off in a second, wings spread. I can't wait to try that now I have wings--I HAVE WINGS. the idea made me feel giddy. "Owling Sirius and James again?" Remus asked in amusement and I nodded grinning lopsidedly. "Yeah--now my centaur boyfriend has a merperson sister who's friends with Merlins spirit," I informed him grinning as he chuckled softly to himself, sending me an amused grin. Honestly I'm just relieved he's not still pissed at me. "You do know Sirius thinks he's owling an ugly troll girl with a crazy star gazing centaur boyfriend?" I nodded grinning happily. "Yes, Yes I do," I stated firmly, Remus chuckling at me, shaking his head. "When you two finally meet he's going to kill you, I swear--that or pass out," Remus replied simply and I smirked wickedly. "Yeah--Cannot wait for September," I rubbed my hands together and Remus looked confused for a moment before freezing. Stunned. "Y-You're coming...?" He trailed off not daring to believe it. I smiled. "Sent my acceptance to Dumbledore with James and Sirius's owls," I chirped. Remus grinned getting up to pull me into a hug. "I'm so glad--I hate being away from you during the school year! You'll love Hogwarts I promise!" He assured me and I smiled, squeezing my overjoyed twin tightly. "I know--I trust you," I informed him with complete faith. He can't stop my help--how can he stop an invisible death horse? Check mate Remus John Lupin--I take you're king, game over.