𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐!

I don't own Twisted Wonderland or Pokémon,

I only own my ocs,

Happy reading~

Prepare for trouble!

Waba Waba!

To bring a chapter for a chapter to our readers!—OK if the comment section would like to join in go ahead it's too much work for me.

Waba wa wabuffet!

Oh, you're right! Last chapter Levy, Eevee, and Pikachu can stop Grim from causing any more Mayhem by making him stuck in an electro web.

But then this guy named Riddle had this Pin with a red gemstone and released some weird collar which made him unable to use magic.

Wobbuffet! Waba waba

Yeah! I'm getting to that! Making this short cause someone isn't letting me do the talking! Crowley can't send our heroes away because apparently... their world doesn't exist!

Waabbaa!

Now they gotta do some late-night studying in the library!

Ooohhh! I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it!

Wabuffet!

❀Library❀

After the events of the ceremony

After the events of the ceremony. Crowley took the young trainer towards the Library to try and figure out what was going on. Now they were looking over books.

"Pikachu?" The mouse Pokémon squeaked as he looked at the floating books he tried climbing up to them only to fall. Eevee patted along looking at some of the books on the bottom shelf as curiosity took her when she touched a book and suddenly went flying out the shelf carrying the little fox "Eeevvaaa!". 

Pikachu looked back only to screech in shock and duck his head before the flying book knocked him out. While Pikachu was trying to help Eevee down the flying book Crowley and Levy were looking over the books.

"Just as I'd suspected" Crowley sighed as he closed the book he was reading and he put it back on the shelf "Nothing".

He turned back to Levy who also closed the book she was reading and turned to hear what he had to say "Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history, there is no record of your beast's in any of these zoology books".