𝙰 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚎-𝙸𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎!

I don't own Twisted Wonderland or Pokémon,

I only own my ocs,

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Big shout to Lightgail25 For helping out with my Character! Check her out she's amazing!

Happy reading~

Hiya! Howdy! Hoo everyone!

Waba! Wobuffet!

The last chapter was hectic. Levy and the others could not find any information on where or how to get back to her world.

But Crowley wasn't so much as a prick to let a young girl and some monsters sleep outside... so he let them stay in a rundown dorm that at the brink of falling apart...

... Wobuffet...

GASP! Wobuffet! We don't use such words... even if they are true...

Anyway, while cleaning the mischievous weasel named Grim once again snuck into the school and Pikachu was this close to beating him to a pulp if it wasn't for Eevee and Levy stepping in.

Wobuffet! Waba wa!

Hold your horses I'm getting there!

I'll make this quick and simple... not only did the crow not leave context on the shambled dorm he forgot to mention it was haunted.

Happy now?

Wobuffet.

❦Headmaster's Office❦

"So let me get this straight

"So let me get this straight... while I was checking on the student menu for tomorrow there was a student who not only is magic-less... somehow a female student was able to get in an all-boys school"

In Crowley's office, a tan-skinned woman who had raven hair was sitting on the chair that was in front of Crowley's desk as she pinched her nose in irritation.

"And to add to that, a weasel somehow snuck into the school and almost burned down the Mirror chamber"

"Hehehe, my you are spot on my dear" Crowley laughed nervously feeling sweat drip on his brow seeing that the woman in front of him was not at all happy.