🌹𝙰𝚛𝚌 𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍-𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝: 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜?

I don't own Twisted Wonderland or Pokemon,

I only own my OCS,

Happy Reading~

Hiya howdy hoo!

Waaabbbaa!

It's your Narroter and her trusted co-narrator Wobuffet! And like always we're here to tell you what happened in the last events of the last chapters, now everybody let's begin, shall we? Wobuffet would you like to start us off?

Waba! Wub waba ba~!

I know right? Can you believe that the Mirror Hall can transport you to any of the other Dorms on campus? It seems like Levy will have a field day with how things work in NRC.

Waba waba!

I wonder that too! How did Sprigatito was able to fit so easily in Levy's bag? 

Wobuffet

Oh, right! The Storage bag keeps forgetting she had that for her Pokemon, now they are going to go and start going into the garden to try and sneak in so Ace can try and apologize to his Dromleader. 

Waba Wobuffet!

...Yeah, it's not gonna end well...

❦Heartslabyul Dorm - Rose Maze❦

"Man, this is one big maze... how do you guys not get lost?".

After finding out that Sprigatito snuck into Levy's bag they continued to sneak inside the Dorm through the Gardens. The monsters were all looking around as they didn't seem to see anyone around, Ace just said "We're almost there just gotta get through the Rose Garden and we're home free".

Levy raised a brow not at all reassured until she heard something from off the distance, it sounded like brushing. Once they got there they all arrived in the Rose Garden and to the Ramshackle's Dorm surprise there was a bunch of red paint on the ground.

"Ebui? Eva va?" Eevee mumbled as she looked down the grass and at the painted grass. Sprigatito walked and noticed that the roses looked a bit different when she touched them she noticed the red was on her paw, Levy saw this as she crouched down and noticed that the Red roses were just white roses that were painted over "What the---who would paint their roses?".

"Pika! Pikachu!" Pikachu pointed towards the other side of the Garden, Grim came along as he looked at where he was pointing.