𝙰 𝙼𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗!

I don't own Twisted Wonderland or Pokémon they belong to their rightful owners,

I only own my OCS,

Happy reading~

Hiya, howdy, Hoo folks today I'll be talking and telling you about the last chapter's event!

Waaabuffet!

That's right, our heroes are now janitors who have to clean the school and Ezera permitted them to go to the library!

Waba waba!

I know right? Better than her husband, am I right? Anyway, there is this new guy named Ace Trappola and boy is he a piece of work... he needs some manners.

Wobbuffet,

I know right, anyway, now he insulted poor Grim, and now we are in for an A world win of trouble. Right wobbuffet.

Waba...

❀Main Street❀

"Pretty cool, huh?" Ace said before he started to smirk at Grim "Not like some piddling weasel"

"Huh?"

"Pika?"

"Ebui?"

"Myah!"

"Pfft... ahahaha! I can't hold it back anymore! Hahahahaha!" Ace cackled loudly holding his stomach as he pointed at their shocked faces. When he got a hold of him he wiped his tears away as he looked at the odd group "Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right?".

"The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't use magic and has a little beast who uses magic," he said looking at Levy, the girl raised a brow not liking his tone while Pikachu and Eevee puffed their cheeks at being called the beast. That's when he turned towards Grim "And let's not forget the other monster who wasn't summoned at all".

"It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!"

"H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!" Grim yelled at the boy who was just smiling without care, Pikachu scampered next to him again as he stopped his feet and yelled in agreement "Pika pikachu pi!".

"So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors?" He mocked as he once again started to laugh "Hahaha! SO lame!".

"What did you just call me?!" Grim seethed in anger his blue flames flicking a little, Levy stepped in front of him feeling like the cat would attack this boy at any second.