🌹𝙰𝚛𝚌 𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍-𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝: 𝙰 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖?

I don't own Twisted Wonderland or Pokemon,

I only own my OCS,

Happy Reading~

Hiya Howdy hoo everybody~! It's your favorite narrator back again with another chapter!

Wobuffete! 

In the last chapters, events after returning to the Ramshackle Dorm Levy was whisked away by her Dragapult and Dreepy's as they were pointed to a tree where a flock of birds was attacking something on the trees.

Would you believe that it wasn't even an animal from this world it was a Pokemon not one of hers but a Dreepy a shiny at that! I wouldn't believe it if I saw it myself, though she was luckily able to save him she fell down the tree and just when she was about to get her scowl open someone saved her!

A mysterious male suddenly saved her from falling and the surprising thing that happened was that Dreepy knew him and was named Draco!

After seeing the bond Levy dubbed him worthy of catching his first Pokemon. When he left he wouldn't reveal his name and allowed Levy to give him a nickname.

Though that brings a question to me... who exactly was that?

Waba Wobbuffet!

 ❦Ramshackle Dorm - Levy's Room❦

It was around ten o'clock when Levy returned from the Dorm after encountering the strange male and had found a Pokemon that wasn't from her world

It was around ten o'clock when Levy returned from the Dorm after encountering the strange male and had found a Pokemon that wasn't from her world. Though she didn't have time for questions she immediately changed into her Pj's and jumped on her bed where her partners were sleeping as she held a drowsy look.

"That's a tomorrow problem. I'm way too tired to think"

Those were her final words as closed her eyes. The brown-haired girl was sleeping in a starfish position in her sleep as she snored away, Pikachu and Grim were sleeping on top of one another and Eevee was peacefully sleeping beside her trainer.

As the trainer was tossing and drool was coming out of her mouth, what she didn't notice was the fact that her Arc Phone began to glow a bright yellow. As the glow was imitating through the Room, the mirror that was beside the fireplace glowed as well.

Levy was tossing around the bed as Pikachu who was sleeping upside down beside her face. Levy was groaning as she tossed and turned around in her sleep.