𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚖!

I don't own twisted wonderland or Pokemon,

I only own m OCS,

Happy Reading~

Hellllllooo fellow simps!

Wwaaabuffet!

Your narrator and your blue pokemon come back once again with daily news on what happened in the last chapter's events! Levy and the gang were finally able to find the cave where they keep the diamonds!

Waba waba!

That's right, our heroes are a magnet for trouble! The cave was breaming with ghosts everywhere that wanted to take them to the afterlife. They were all able to escape far enough so they wouldn't be attacked.

Waba wobbuffet?

That's right, the boys got into a disagreement not making things any better. But that wasn't the biggest shock in the chapter, The shock was that a giant ink monster was in the coal mines!

Now the gang must find a way to go back to that coal mine to try and figure out a plane to get that Magic Stone so they won't be expelled.

Wobbuffet waba wab

... Yeah I'm sure they better not die

Dwarfs' Mine - Silent Woods

"Gasp I think were save from that huff monster"

After running what felt like a long hour--which was--as they all were able to safely return to the cottage. They were all shaken up by the events that have all escalated in the past hour or so. 

Pikachu huffed tiredly as he walked towards one of the logs and plopped his body over it huffing out a loud breath, Eevee was still shaking at the fact that she had to witness so many ghosts plus the strange scary monster, Rockruff just panted as he laid flat on the floor.

Deuce was leaning on the tree with his left arm while his left was keeping him balanced with his knees, Ace was way out of oxygen as he leaned tree for support, while Grim lay on the ground.

"Oowww... what was that thing?" The heart-patched boy groaned as he rubbed his arm while running he tripped over the rock causing his feet to get twisted a bit "No one said there'd be anything like that!".