𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐!

I Don't own Twisted Wonderland or Pokémon,

I only own my OCS,

The picture above me is everything 😂

Happy Reading,

Hiya howdy ho, Folks! The last chapter was sure intense huh? 

Wobbuffet!

That's right wobbuffet! In the last chapter, we meet one of the troublesome students at Night Raven College. Ace Trappola and his a real piece of work, he outdid himself with Grim.

And thanks to his little stunt the statue of the Queen of Hearts—say it with me now—is now belt in ash! Levy took it like a champ and now she is facing an inquiry of work.

Waba, waba wobbuffet!

I know right? Now they have to clean a hundred windows you better believe me when I say that it's gonna take a long... long time.

Waba wobbuffet? 

Yeah, I'm getting there! Anyway long story short they are in the cafeteria waiting for that troublemaker to come along.

... he's gonna come along right?

Cabaret

❦Cafeteria❦

"I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'

"I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'. I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!"

"Be happy that we finished most of the work in a nick of time. Try and learn from this experience the next time you decide to make that mess again".

"Pikachu!"

"Ebui!"

Levy, Grim, Pikachu, and Eevee were all in the cafeteria after doing all their chores, they were exhausted! Machamp felt bad about not being able to stop Grim so he helped them out while they were cleaning up the place, Levy didn't want to force him anymore so he's now in her Pokéball resting.

Now they were waiting on the heart-patched boy in the Cafeteria. Levy was looking through her Rotom Phone seeing that the only thing that was working was her Pokédex entry, while Pikachu and Eevee were lying down on the table with a bored look, and Grim was sitting on the ledge of the table his elbows propped on his knee's and his paws resting on his face.