𝙰 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝-𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛!

I don't own Twisted Wonderland or Pokémon they belong to their rightful owners,

I only own my OCS,

Happy reading~

Sorry guys! Gotta make this quick! I and Wobuffete have a raid battle to get to!

Waba waba fet!

I'm coming, I'm coming! Last chapter Levy, Grim, Pikachu, and Eevee were able to defeat the dorm's ghost so now they have the dorm to themselves!

But nothing is free so now they gotta be janitors... yippee.

Wobuffet!

There's gonna be a Primal Groudon in Battle!?

...Bye!

❀Ramshackle Dorm - Levy's Room❀

"Hee hee hee

"Hee hee hee... aren't the four of  you supposed to be off cleaning the school today?"

The skinny ghost from last night was floating above them chuckling. Levy was snoring away drool was coming out of her mouth and was sprawled on the bed. Pikachu was sleeping upside down while sitting on top of the sleeping cat's stomach who was mumbling in his sleep while Eevee was sleeping on top of Levy's leg.

"Mmmmm... nngh... five more minutes, ma..." Grim mumbled. Just then the two other ghosts appeared, and the smaller one poked his cheeksGogo ahead, sleep the day away. And you might not ever hafta wake up again".

"Just like us! Ah ha ha ha ha!"

Pikachu's ears flicked at the unfamiliar noiseWhenen he opened his eyes to see who it was it took him a solid minute before realizing that it was the ghost from before. He yelped in shock and scrambled off the cat's back.

"Pikachu pika pi!" Pikachu started to shake the cat roughly so he would wake up. The cat grumbled as he sat up grumpilyWhatchaha wake me up for this early pipsqueak—Myah?! The ghosts are back! Hey, Levy, Fur-ball, up and at 'em!".

"Pika pi!" Pikachu joined the cat as they both shook the trainer awake and the fox Pokémon. When they did Levy was barely awake while Eevee stumbled a little off her leg. The fox Pokémon opened her eyes only to be met with three familiar ghosts.

.     .     .     . 

"EBUI!" 

The fox Pokémon immediately scrambled away from the ghost and up her trainer's head. This woke up the brunette instantly shut up from her bed bed "Eevee! What's gotten into you—!" She stopped in mid-sentence when she saw the ghost cackling at her situation.