𝙰 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢!

I don't win Twisted Wonderland or Pokémon,

I only own my OCS,

Happy Reading~

Hiya, Folks! Your narrator is back with your local recap of the events of the last chapter with your favorite blue boy Wobbuffet!

Wwabbaaffet!

Our heroines were tracking down the skipper we call Ace Trappola! After information from the talking painting, they hunted him down till they saw him in the Halls of Mirrors.

Waba! Wobuffet!

Yeah, thing's didn't go so well since they were able to easily find him though but the author forgot to add that Levy is a sadistic creature you shouldn't mess with her monsters.

I mean... if he ever did something to Wobuffet here, somebody's gonna die by the time I count to one.

Waba~

I love you too bud<3. But anyways a local student who is named Deuce Spade who is actually in the same Dorm Ace's helped Levy get her revenge for Houndoom, he might have lost some brain cells but who knows?

But the price was that Grim got away when nobody was looking. Now they have to chase down that little fur-ball tell nightfall!... or maybe in the next few hours.

Waba wobbuffete

❦Cafeteria❦

Slam!

"Argh! Stop jumping around like that!"

After they went out to catch the cat, the two boy's realized it was much harder than it looked since the cat was so agile. Levy was much faster and quicker to get the him but somehow she needs more training.

"Pika! Pikachu!" Pikachu yelled as he jumped on the table where Grim was while trying to slow him down by catching him from behind, that's when the cat smirked and jumped to the other side making Pikachu fall head down on the table.

"Ahahah! Who's the tough one now~ Pipsqueak!" Grim cackled and just like Pikachu, Eevee tried to get a jump on Grim first and almost succeeded with grim not expecting to see her but he jumped off quick enough for Eevee to fall down the table.

"Ebui! Eva..."  Eevee grimaced at the landing she had just made on the floor. Ace and Deuce ran towards trying to catch him but he jumped on Ace's head causing him to stumble back Deuce tried to catch him but Grim jumped on his head causing him to stumble towards Ace as they both fell won each other.