Beauty and the Beast AU

Request made by: Marelou Orobia

(Did I have to watch Beauty and the Beast just to write this?.... Yeah.
Do I regret it?.... Nope, it was a good movie, don't at me)

Norrisvile, a beautiful small village in the middle of nowhere.
The only thing surrounding this small and tiny town is the lush green forests, making it difficult for anyone inexperienced to leave or enter.

Rarely anyone new appears, which means this small town is built on people that know one another fairly well.

For most, this is a good thing.

Who doesn't want their neighborhood to be filled with friendly faces with daily activities and events?

Welp, it's not how it is for me.

All I hear when I walk down the same small streets of Norrisvile is the loud whispers of fellow villagers, commenting on how strange I am and overall wondering why I seem to be always be daydreaming all the time.

I guess I can understand it, I don't try to make friends and when I do I just end up stumbling over my words and fall face-first into awkwardness.

I should put more effort into it, otherwise, I'll have to deal with certain people all on my own for the rest of eternity.

"Hey Randy~," A familiar annoying voice hummed from behind me.

I turned around to see Bash McFist, the most arrogant, self-centered, entitled hunter in all the land. In his hand he held a shiny rifle and in the other, dragging a large deer that had been freshly taken down.
Beside him stood Bucky, struggling to hold a large sack of dead geese along with various other small creatures.

I sighed to myself as I tried to build up the courage to actually deal with these two.
I'm almost home, I wasn't in the mood to bump into these two.

I get why people think Bash is hot or whatever but his entitled personality is a massive turn-off to anyone with a working brain.

"Hey Bash," I mumbled in annoyance.
"Did you see my recent catch of the day? I caught it specifically for you~," He smirked as he held out the deer toward me, making me take a step back due to blood oozing from the exit wound.

"O-Oh, how nice, you shouldn't have," I stammered.
"Anything for you~," He grinned.
"Let me carry it to your home, I'm sure your father would be pleased to see this gift," He added.

"It's fine, really you don't have to, he's awfully busy anyway," I stated, hoping that he would just leave me alone.

My place is just up the hill, all I have to do is get away from these dumbasses.

"I-I'm sure he is, w-what with his s-supposed Ninja business and w-what not," Bucky chimed in with an awkward chuckle.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned him, my tone more than just annoyed.

"T-That crazy g-guy going on about s-some creature in t-the woods! Bash has b-been in t-the forest far l-longer than your f-father and hasn't seen a b-beast! He insane!" Bucky claimed proudly.

Bash snickered slightly under his breath, trying to pretend he too wasn't assumed by Bucky's comment, which of course made me more irritated with these two than at the start.

"My father isn't insane! He trains every day to one day find it and slay that creature!" I bellowed in anger.

"U-Uh yeah! You heard him! His father isn't crazy you idiot!" Bash exclaimed as he hit Bucky on the top of his head, making Bucky wince at the sudden punt.

Before I even had time to call out Bash for hypocrisy until I heard a loud bang from behind me, I quickly turned my attention toward my home to see that my father must have accidentally let a smoke bomb go loose what with all the red smoke pouring out of every opening of our home.