Hiding in plan sight

Request made by: Phoenix25542554

(Warning: if you can't handle stupidity exceeding your own comprehension, then the following dumbasses that can't take a hint on these two are dating will be unsettling. For your own safely, refrain from reading if you feel you are unable to)
(LOL, I'm kidding but you know, lots of dumbassery in this bad boy)

"Heya! It's your girl Heidi! Back with your top requests!"

"Apparently, the big question on everyone's minds is who is who is Nomi's girlfriend!"

"Coming to you live, we are going to ask the big question to the man himself!"

Heidi was standing at the entrance of the school, watching to see if Nomi would eventually show his face and as if he followed his cue, he finally appeared.

There he was, attempting to walk into school without a care in the world as he held the hand of Randy for the whole world to see.
Neither of them hiding anything.

Heidi quickly rushed over to him with mic in hand along with her very clumsy camera crew.

"Nomi! Everyone has been dying to know who is the lucky lady that managed to snag you as her boyfriend!" She exclaimed as she shoved her mic in his face.

Nomi and Randy looked at one another with pure confusion since it was quite clear to anyone that the supposedly lucky lady was in fact a guy and not only that, that guy was Randy.

"...Are you serious?" Nomi asked with a dumbfound expression.
"Serious as I'll ever be!"
"Uh... who knows, could be anyone," Nomi sighed as he looked over at Randy.

"Oooh~! Mystery girl! I like it! Now everyone watching back at home, put your theories in the comments below! I'll make a follow up and see who is the most correct!" Heidi grinned at the camera.

Heidi and her camera crew ran off, hopping onto the next big story as they left Randy and Nomi very amused with how clueless Heidi was.

"She was just kidding, right? She couldn't have possibly thought we weren't dating," Nomi asked.
"I'm sure she is, maybe it's April first," Randy shrugged.
"What does a day of the month have to do with this? Is this a another modern thing?"
"Yeah, it's just a day where you can pull pranks on whoever," Randy explained.

"Huh, that explains a lot," Nomi mumbled as he started to recall all the chaotic moments over the past years.
"Let's just get to class, I don't wanna have to deal with detention," Randy sighed.
"Alright," Nomi smiled.

It normally wouldn't take long to get to class but after Heidi's blog and livestreams, it was pretty much impossible to get to class without barely being on time.

Multiple students come up to Nomi, asking him to same questions over and over again.

And Nomi would answer to same questions with the same answers.

"What's your type?" A random student asked.
"Purple hair, cute smile, cute laugh, and blue eyes," He said proudly with Randy's face turning red.

"Describe your types personality," Another random student asked.
"Funny, kind, and kinda stupid," Nomi smirked.
"Rude..." Randy huffed.

"Who is your girlfriend?" Another chimed in.
"Who do you think?" Nomi said while pointing out him still holding Randy's hand.

"...Could I get a hint?" They mumbled.
"...You had enough already, at least you tried," Nomi sighed.
"No you didn't!" They argued.

The two of them managed to get to class with Howard chilling in the corner, messing with some paper as he folding them into random shapes.

It wasn't really origami since they didn't seem to be a specific thing or animals, it was just all these odd shapes that didn't really look like anything other then garbage.