009 the Spy

Request made by: (the moefoe writing this)

(Listened to Kid Travis's cover on "No Time To Die" and I was like, SPY AU! Plus I rewatched Rush Hour cause of nostalgia. Still the best!)
(Thank you to @CartoonLoverGirl01 for helping me with build-up for the ending! Y'all have definitely heard of them since they are known for their lovely Randicon content!)

"Shit! shit! shit! shit! shit! SHIT!" Randy screamed in a panic.

He ran to the edge of the yacht, coming to a screeching halt, turning his attention back on the threats that were chasing him.

A total of five men slowly backed Randy into a corner, all of them ready to fire their weapons at their target.

Randy tried to catch his breath, piecing together a plan to escape. His eyes landed on a rope that was wrapped around the railing of the boat.
He smirked slightly once he got a plan, taking a few steps back toward the rope.

"C-Can't we talk this out?! No one has to die here!" Randy exclaimed with his voice revealing his anxiety.
"You've killed twelve of our men!" One of them reminded me.
"Ok, I used a tranquilizer! Not a gun! See?" Randy grinned, pointing the gun at the man, and fired without missing a beat.

The tranquilizer landed on the guy's shoulder which quickly knocked him out in a matter of seconds. All the men froze in shock one of them snapping back to reality, aiming their guns straight at Randy.

"FIRE!" One of the men shouted.

Bullets flew with no warning, making Randy act his plan with only seconds to put in effect.
Randy then snatched the rope, grabbing it tightly before throwing himself overboard, grinning the whole way down.

He swung on the rope with him on the edge, calling his getaway driver to pick him up through his earpiece.
He could hear the men walking over to the edge of the boat, each of them confused as to where Randy went as they kept asking one another if they saw where he went.

"Howard! Get the boat over here!" Randy whispered into his earpiece.
"Alright! I see you! Pulling up now!" Howard stated.

Howard finally pulled up, parking the boat right underneath Randy.
Randy hopped down with little effort, having a perfect landing.

"THERE HE IS! FIRE!" One of the men screamed, all of them finally noticing that Randy was getting away.

"DRIVE!" Randy demanded.

Howard pulled the thrusters forward, and the two of them escaped from the pour of bullets firing at their boat. The both of them managing to drive full speed away from the huge cruise ship without being followed.

The two of them sighed in relief as they drove off into the sea.

"You got 'em?" Howard asked.
"Yup, all here," Randy smirked, revealing that he had stashed the files in his jacket pocket.
"Nice! One step closer to taking McFist down," Howard smiled.
"You think we will?" Randy questioned, taking a seat as he looked out at the sea while trying to relax.

"Fuck yeah! We better cause I don't think I can handle another mission," Howard snickered.
"Hey, missions are fun!" Randy said.
"Maybe for you, but for me, I have to wait for your slow ass to get back out in one piece," Howard joked.

"Yeah, try getting shot multiple times," Randy laughed.
"Ok, ok, you got me,"

The boat ride back was long but the two of them finally made it back to base with both of them having the biggest grins on their faces. The two of them joked around as they made their way to the main office.

"I can't believe you did that! I'm surprised you haven't been shot yet," Howard laughed.
"Hey, don't jinx me," Randy joked.
"I don't know man, you've been pulling more risky stunts lately," Howard said with concern in his tone, the two of them stepping into the elevator to the main floor.