The hot professor

Phoenix's pov
"You ready for your last year at hogwarts" my mum said, snapping me out of my day dream.
It was my last year at hogwarts, before I moved on to becoming a defence against the dark arts professer. My last year of parting, studying, exams and hanging out with my friends.
"Definitely" I replied
"Just remember this is your last year make sure to have fun; don't study to hard. enjoy yourself, it's your last year before  you take a big step into the real world."
She turned to look at me.
"Phoenix, I'm being serious just relax this year, got it"
I took my eyes of the road, and turned towards her nodding my head in agreement.

After what felt like ages I was at the train station, I stepped out the car looking at the steaming train in front of me, my cat in my hands and my trolly by my side, I looked at my mum who had tears forming in her icy blue eyes.
"Mum it's literally a couple of weeks till you next see me, you'll be fine you've done it before".
"I know honey" I cringed at the nickname she's had given me, I hated it when she called me honey.
"It's just...Never mind I'll see you soon I love you" she came in for a hug.  I wrapped my arms around her embracing her warmth.
A couple of seconds passed.
"Mum seriously I've got to go or I'm going to miss the train" she let go and looked at me.
"Have fun" was the last thing she said to me before I walked through the wall to platform nine  and three quarters.

"Phoenix" I heard the sound of my best friend running towards me. Hugging me from behind,
"Hi Dom"
Me and Dominique have been friends since the beginning she got put into slytherin with me and have been inseparable ever since.
We walked onto the train finding a booth with sorpious and greyson.
Their also in slytherin. We all met on the same day actually, the first day of hogwarts sorpious malfoy and Greyson zabini.
"How are you lot" sorpious asked looking at me and Dom
"I'm great" Dom said with a excessive amount of excitement
"Tired"i said sitting down next to Dom
"Well you won't be for long" sorpious said shaking a bag of edibles in my face. I grabbed them off him throwing a couple in my mouth and handing it to dom.
"Jesus phoenix,your only supposed to take one these have got some strong shit in it"
"Oh well" I said giggling, Jesus these hit fast.

What felt like five minutes, we were at the doors of the great hall . The doors opened   the smell of gammon filling My nose, we all sat down on the slytherin table right in the middle of it waiting for professor mcgonagall to start her speech before we ate, she spoke for a good couple of minutes, introducing the first years and telling us what was off limits which we weren't going to listen to as we'd usually go their to hang out anyway.
Just as she was coming to the end of her speech I felt eyes on me for the teachers area  I turned to see who it was, he was new, I'd never seen him before, he was attractive like very attractive. His platinum blonde hair flipped to the side, his hand covered in rings, chunky ones, one on each finger, he smirked as I reached his lips.I quickly turned back to dom and sorpious.
"Who's the new teacher, he's like really hot " I asked
"That's Draco Malfoy" dom replied
"As in..."
"Yes, as in my dad, Phoenix, you just called My  dad hot"
"It's the edibles taking sorpious I swear" I laughed
I tuned back to professor Mcgonagoll, who was still talking.
"I've got one last announcement to say before you can dig into your food, with professor Snape no longer working here; we have a new defence against the dark arts teacher. Please meet professor Malfoy, he stood up, he was tall;like really tall, he looked at me before sitting down and taking sip of his drink.
This year's going to be fun.