mind reader

It was now half nine and everyone was leaving, apart from me. I was stuck in a room with a hot teacher on my own.
He was sat at his desk his tie around his neck, his shirt untucked and two buttons, unbuttoned. He looked good.
"Miss walker, its rude to stare you know"
I dident realise I was staring till he said. I quickly look back at my book.
After a couple of min I heard a breath on the back of my neck, I turned to see a chest, I looked up to see professor malfoy looking at my work .
"Your doing it wrong" he said sitting next to me.
"Right okay how do I do it then" I said with a serious face. He moved closer, so close that we could be kissing, i bet his wife is lucky.
He looked at me, then back to my work
"She was lucky then she left me for some idiot" he said in my mind whilst still looking at my work.
Shit he heard me.
"Did I say that out loud" I said in embarrassment.
"No you dident but I can read minds and yours is full  of options isn't it"
He finally looked at me
"Talking about how hot and attractive I am, about how you want to kiss me"his smile turned into a smirk
"Hey, I dident say I wanted to kiss you, I just thought..well you know what i thought as you were reading my mind"
"Do you want to kiss me,miss walker"
I gulped. Struggling to answer the question.
"No. And even if I did, we couldn't, you know because  your my teacher and I'm your student"
"I'm not going to kiss you, I just wanted to see you get flustered like you are right now" he moved away back to his desk sitting in his chair and going back to his paperwork.
What the hell just happened, my teacher has just asked me if I wanted to kiss him,and how the hell did he read my mind. Is he doing it right now.
"Yes I can hear you, now be quite and do your work before I give you another detention" he said without moving his lips, he did that in my head.
I looked at his hands he still had the rings on,
I wondered what they would look like on my thighs or better around my neck
I looked up to his lips, he was smirking.
"Wanna find out"

This should be fun. I stood up from my desk and walked towards him moving my hand to his shoulder and walking around the back of him.
"Oh Mr malfoy you know if I could, I would" I whispered in his ear.
He spun around on his chair grabbing my waist as he moved my legs so I was sat on his lap.
"Miss walker, are you flirting with me"
"You started it" I replied with a smirk on my face.
He started to move forward, omg I'm about to kiss my teacher.this is every girls dream.
He stopped and looked at me.
"How the hell am I supposed to concentrate when all I can here is your thoughts"
"Sorry" I said as I brought my hands up to his neck pulling him in.
His soft lips touched mine, our mouths moving in sync.
It was going great until there was a knock on the door I quickly jumped off him and ran to my desk before  professor mcgonagall entried.
"Hi professor malfoy I was hoping to have a word with you if you weren't busy,but I see you have a student"
Stupid mcgonagall, he was busy
Professor malfoy laughed.
"No not busy at all"
"Miss walker you may leave, see you Tommorow for lesson don't be late"
I packed up my stuff and left the room looking back at Professor malfoy seeing him looking at me.
I ran back to my common room, running up the stairs to my room and slamming the door.
"Woah are you okay" dom asked
"Fucking hell dom you scared the shit out of me, where you been"
"Umm I might have slept with Derek"
"What omg tell me everything, how was he, was he good"
"Oh no missy you gotta tell me why your out of breath and where you've been" she said patting the space next to her on her bed.
"Okay so I was late to Professor malfoys class and he gave me a detention that's where I've been"
"So why are you out of breath"
"I needed to see if you were okay as you dident sleep in your bed last night" I got up from the bed and jumped on mine.
She turned to look at me with the face that say 'your bullshitting Me'
"What" I laughed "its true, anyway how was Derek"
"He was actually not that bad"

Me and dom spent the rest of the night laughing and talking before we both fell asleep