the start of the holiday

july 

after apperating to the malfoy mannor, i got settled in pretty quickly, my room was inbetween dracos and scorpuis, which was great. in the afternoons draco started helping me control my powers. turns out they  actually come in handy. For example when me and scorpuis go out to smoke weed I can light it with my finger.

"hey how'd you sleep "scorpuis asks whilst taking my cereal. 

"hey thats mine, go make your own" i grabbed it back off him. 

"and  dident get much,about two hours"draco walked into the room with a cigarette in his mouth and a news paper in his hand.i walked up to him and took itout of his mouth and  placing it into mine. 

"thats mine missy"

"yeah well now its mine"i said with a smile on my face.

"I'll just get another one then"he walked out the room and back in with another one in his hand

"Light it for me"he asked, a flame came out my finger I placed it to the cigarette in his mouth and lit it, I shook my finger it disappearing and walked back to my seat.

"you up for more training this afternoon" he asked

"yep"i mumbled placing a spoon full of cereal in my mouth.

"scorpuis what are you doing this afternoon" draco asked 

"i think im going to go and hang out with some mates if thats okay"

"you have friends"i said laughing 

"yes i do actually unlike you"

"HEY, i have friends" I pointed to him

"yeah like who"

"dom"i said shoving another mouthfull of cereal in my mouth

"thats one"

"stop bickering, yes you can go when you going" scorpuis looked at his watch.

"shit now see ya"

"Keep your wand on you please" draco shouted

"Yeah I will "

"bye" me and draco said at the same time

"im going to my office to do some work, if you need me come and knock, at one we'll start.I'll come and find you so stay put "he exited the room leaving me alone. 

i decided to go to the library and have a look at what my powers are, i found nothing.

it was now quarter passed one and draco was no where to be found. i put my book down and walked down to the bassment where we've been doing all of our training session's. all of a sudden a knife was brought to my throat. i placed my hand on the persons hand and sent and electric shock through them. They dropped to the floor i turned around to see draco, his body having a seizure. he finally stopped. 

"well done, you handled that well, but what if they had a protection spell on the, then what"

"id kick him in the nuts"i said with a smirk 

"and if its a girl"

"id punch her him the tits, come on draco i know this stuff teach me something different"he pick up the knife of the floor and stepped closer towards me placing it at my throat, i gulped,

"what if it was this way round and they have a spell put round themselves" i grabbed his hand and twisting it around he dropped the knife I blasted him back against the wall. I walked over to him,he grabbed my neck and pushed me to the wall, roughly kissing me,  he moved  his lips down my jaw then  to my neck and kissed my sweet spot. i moaned, my hands went to his hair he groaned sending chill down my neck. i moved him over  to the desk,and placing him on it, grabbing his shirt from the hem and lifting it over his head, he stood up and grabbed my waist and picked me up, placing me on the table,he romoved my vest living me naked from hips up, he placed his mouth onto my nipple nibbling it, then swirling his toungue around it. he grabbed my waist band, lifting my hips up to pull then down, leaving me in my pants, he rubbed his finger over my soaked pussy.

"fucking hell we haven't even done anything yet and your already soaked"he pulled them to one side, placing his toungue at my hole.

"oh fuck draco"

"what.the.fuck"draco quickly moved looking at his son in the door way, he stood there with his mouth open

"wanna join" i said with a smirk on my face.

 he thought about it for a minute before saying "fuck yes"he walked over to me on the table and grabbed my neck kissing me slowly at my  then moving down to my breasts. draco stood their for a minute, before moving back to his original place licking his fingers and placing them inside of me thrusting in and out. whist scorpuis started playing with my nipples. i  moaned, scorpuis stopped and grabbed the knife from the floor placing it to my neck. 

"make a sound and this gets pressed harder against your neck got it"i nooded in response draco placed his toungue on my clit swirling it round in a circle. i moaned again, scorpuis preesed it harder against my neck, i hissed at the shapeness of the blade. i was close to reaching my orgasm, my legs begingin to shake. draco knew i was close as  he started to move fatser.

"oh fuck im going to cum"i moaned, the kinfe got pressed harder blood now dripping down my neck, draco moved faster, i reached my orgasm,he removed his fingers licking them clean them walking over to me scorpuis removed the knife from my neck and licking the blood clean. I giggled

"you  guys are into some kinky shit you know that"i said between breaths they both laughted, 

i stood up my legs bucking making it hard to walk. i grabbed onto scorpuis hand, after a minute past i could walk again i moved over to my vest placing it back on.

"i need a nap, ill see you guys later" I said exiting the room.

"Need help getting to the bed room" draco shouted.

"Fuck you malfoy"