watch your back

August 

( smut warning)

"Phoenix Voldemort is coming for you, don't let him find you"

"Phoenix help me" my mum screamed.

Phoenix, wake you"i sat up quickly hitting my head on something.

"Ow fucking hell you've got a hard head" i opened my eyes to see Draco sitting next to me.

"What happened" i asked

"You were making the house shake again, i think you were having a nightmare"i looked to the  door to see Scorpius standing there in only his boxers. i looked back to Draco who had a blanket wrapped around his bare body.

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to" he brought me into a hug

"Its okay, are you okay now"

"Yeah, don't worry i'm fine you guys go back to bed" i looked back to Scorpius who was making his way towards me. 

"Were staying, right here with you"he crawled into bed with me getting under the covers, Draco doing the same. i layed back down big spooning Scorpius and being  little spoon to Draco,  a couple of minutes later they were both snoring, i couldn't sleep as per usual because of the noise they were making, i manoverd myself out of their grasp and made my way downstairs to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.i gulped it down. the water feeling so refreshing and cold. i was now wide awake and it was three in the morning. and i was bored so i decided to try out some of my magic. i grabbed Draco coat of the hanger and stepped outside into the garden. my magic wasn't exactly stable yet so outside was the best place. 

"lumos" a small spark came out of my hand. 

"lumos" i said again but this time a full light came out then dissapeared. i sighed. 

"Phoenix what are you doing" i quickly turned around seeing Draco step out of the door his arms wrapped around his torso. 

"Jesus Christ you scared me, what the hell don't sneak up on a woman like that" he laughed at my words and actions, he wrapped his hands around mine that was clenched into a fist ready to punch him.

"Carm down, i was just wondering what the hell your doing outside in the cold,wearing my coat." 

"i wanted to practice my magic so i came outside, i didn't want to do it inside as my magic isn't stable yet, and as for the coat it was the first one i grabbed sorry." i gave him a apolagetic look

" Hows the magic coming along." 

"ummm so i can get a little bit of a light but not much which is really pissing me of"

"Thats why' its not working"i looked at him confused

"Its not working because your mind isn't focused on the magic, all magic comes from emotion. For example when your pissed off it will be strong and uncontrollable same with if your sad or happy or scared. Clear your mind and you should be okay" i looked at him then at my hand. 

"Okay i got this" 

"lumos" i bright light shot from my hands and traveled around the garden, i closed my hands and it disappeared. i laughed whilst turning to Draco 

"I did it" 

"I can see that Phoenix well done" i crashed my lips on to his, it took him at least 5 seconds before he realized what i was doing before he kissed me back, his hand went to my waist. i jumped wrapping my legs around his waist. he moved us inside putting me on the kitchen side. 

He moved down to my neck, grabbing a bunch of my hair, pulling it to move my head to the side to give him more access. 

"oh shit Draco" i moaned his name he moved his hand to my lips telling me to be quite. He carried on sucking my neck, taking little nibbles here and there. That was gonna leave a mark. 

He moved away from my neck and i whimpered at the loss of contact all of a sudden he rippes the button up tee-shirt i was wearing. luckily for him i wasn't wearing anything underneath. he smirked at the sight before moving his lips to my breast, sucking and pulling at my nipples 

"Oh fuck Draco" i moaned 

"So i was just coming to grab a glass of water" Scorpius said 

"But this looks way more fun" 

"Scorpius leave,shes mine" Draco says moving away from my breast. having them both sounds like a good idea, 

"Scorpius stay" Draco looks at me with a shocked look on his face,

"i mean come on, i have 2 holes and now 2 guys lets have a bit of fun"i looked at them with a smirk on my face 

"technically you have three"Draco replied with. 

" Go anywhere near my ass with your dicks you can forget having sex ever again, the pair of you, now you gonna fuck me or just sit and stare"

they both made their way to me with massive grins on their faces

Draco moved back to my boobs whilst Scorpius moved to my thighs, kissing them slowly moving up towards my pussy which was soaking my panties. 

i pushed them both away and quickly ran upstairs them both following behind me chasing me up to Draco room. 

i laid on the bed as their eyes followed me hungrily. 

They both started to remove what was left of there clothes Draco removing his boxers and tee shirt and Scorpius removing his pj trousers both there erections bouncing up as they removed there clothes. both of them crawled there way over to me Draco towards my face and Scorpius to my pussy he removed my pants. Running his finger up on down my slit his fingers getting covered by my juices, he looked at me seductively 

'oh shit' i thought to myself