'my office'

The morning came around and me and dom were sat at the table in the hall eating breakfast most student were in the hall as Mcgonagoll had a make some big announcement, I felt eyes on the back of me, I turned to see professor malfoy staring.
'It's rude to stair you know' I said in his mind
'Can't help it, your just so damm attractive'
I laughed, everyone looked at me
"You okay" dom asked
"Yeah I'm okay"
I turned back to professor malfoy, he had a smile on his face.
"Attention students, as you know yesterday I talked to you about what rooms are out of bounds and professor flinch had caught serval student entering these rooms, I am warning you this last time please do not enter these room as they are dangerous"
If their so dangerous why do we still have then I questions
'We have then because we can't get rid of them' he said again in my head
'Jesus stop reading my mind'
I turned my attention back to mcgonagall
"And for another announcement professor malfoy is looking for a student to help with him at the end of the day with defences,does anyone wish to volunteer"
Every girls hand went up in the air, mcgonagall looked stunned. "
As their are to many hands that have gone up in the air were going to let the sorting hat pick a name"

After a couple of minutes the sorting had arrived.
"The name I am picking is, Phoenix walker"
Everyone in the hall was now looking at me and whispering
'Fuck'
'Why so sad I thought you'd like to be in a room with me'

"Congratulations phoenix, after lessons have finished please make your way to Mr malfoys room to start"
She had finished talking and me and dom started to head to Divination with Professor Trelawney.
"I really don't want to drink tea" I said whilst sitting down next to dom
"Yeah tell me about it and she's like really weird, she's funny but weird"
Professor trelawney handed us our tea and asked us to drink it but leave some at the bottom.
I chugged mine and looked at the black herbs that were left at the bottom.
"Mine looks like a scrambled up..thing"
I said to dom
She laughed and looked at hers
"Mine looks like, a squished head"
"Shit" we both said at the same time.

Professor Trelawney made her way to our table to see us, as she stepped closer to our cups she gasped,

"phoenix you are in terrible danger. your life will change in a couple of months prepare for obstacles to be heading your way, my dear"

i turned to dom she looked at me with shock. we both was quite for the rest of the lesson.

"shes loony,its not real don't let it get to you to much, lets just have a drink and smoke some weed and skip the rest of the next two lessons"

"alright but i can't drink to much as ive got the extra lesson with malfoy" she looked at me and smiled

"oh yes we can't forget about that can we, you in a room alone with a hot teacher mhmmhm what the dream. your living life babe seriously"

" shut up hes literally my teacher"

me and dom were walking around the hall meeting up with scorpious and greyson who were sat on the wall smoking something which i guessed was weed.

"wanna a hit"scorpious asked whilst handing me the cig. i took it to my mouth inhling the smoke. god i could never get enough of this it was so good. it got me high within a second.

After the weed had been passed round once we went around the circle again till there was nothing left. Thats when we heard someone calling my name.

"miss walker" a man shouted. i knew the voice straight away which ment i diden't need to turn around. but everyone else did

"shit" i whispered

"yes mr malfoy, how can i help" i said with a hint of sarcasim

"my office now"

"but sir"

"no questiones go" he said with his finger pointed in the direction of his room

"for fuck sake" i said jumping off the wall and making my way to his room.