The golden trio

phoenix's pov

smut warning 

Scorpius started to kitten lick my pussy as Draco is kissing my lips and flicking my hard nipples with his finger. 

"fuck" i moaned Scorpius laughed. this felt weird that the guy who liked me and his dad are on the verge of making me cum. but it feels so good but definitely wrong. Draco moved down to my neck followed by sucking, that's definitely going to leave a mark. shit just as i was about to orgasm there was a loud bang that scared the shit out of all of us. we quickly put on our clothes and ran downstairs our wands at the ready. 

There were a lot of death eaters

"phoenix your coming with us "one of them said

"like fuck i am" 

Draco tried standing in front of me, but i pushed him to the side, 

"crusio" the death eater flew back and landed on a pike, 

"where the fuck did you learn that" draco shouted 

" i have my ways" i said with a smile on my face. He gave me a confused look. 

"i read it somewhere okay now stop looking at me like that a help me" he nodded his head. One of the death eaters tried grabbing me by the hair but missed giving me the chance to knock him out with a swift right hook to his jaw, draco look at me with a new look in his eyes one that i couldn't quite place my finger on it but i didn't know if it was good or bad. there was one more death eater left,both me and draco pointed our wands at him getting ready to throw what ever we had left at him but before we could say anything he apparated. 

"shit" we both said at the same time he ran to me wrapping his arms around me in a tight embace
Scorpius joined in after coming out from underneath the stairs.

"are you okay" Draco said with worry in his eyes.

"im okay dont worry, but we need to get out of here that death eaters going to tell Voldemort where i am and then were going to be in alot of shit" he nodded in response. the all of a sudden we all ended up apparating to a house ive never seen before, it was the outside of an apartment complex but draco pulled out his wand and the apartment split, kind of. It was hard to explain. he grabbed my hand and took me inside there i saw the golden trio standing right in front of me, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. my mouthwas wide ooen seeing them all standing there.

"Draco and Scorpius nice to see you again, how can we help" Harry said guiding us through the to the kitchen. 

"Voldemort is back and he's after phoenix i need all your help, i wouldn't be asking if i didn't really need it" they all look at him probably wondering why me.

"I'll leave you guys to talk  Scorpius let's go" we exited the room but didn't leave far so we  could here there convasation. 

"why should we help you and some girl we don't know" Hermione asked. 

"because..." he couldn't finish his sentence

"you love her, Draco she's a student" Hermione said covering her mouth 

"yes i understand that,  its not my fault it just happened she's amazing, she can cast spells with her hands, that's why he wants her and the fact that she's Voldemort s daughter but she's nothing like him he wants her to use her powers to destroy the world to put every Witch and Wizard under his control,so just say you'll help please for me" Harry took a deep breath

"well teach her everything she needs to know, it might take us a few months but she'll be ready but for now i think we should all get some sleep it'll be a busy first day tommorow" draco nods and walks out of the kitchen to me. he nods his head,I smile with excitement knowing the golden trio are going to help me control my powers and beat my dad. 

" what about school" I say with a worried look

"ill figure it out dont worry for now we need sleep as tommrow is going to be a busy day"

Me, Draco and Scorpius all walk upstairs to the first door as soon as I see the bed I jump on his and fall straight to sleep Draco and Scorpius jumping into bed with me wrapping me in there arms.
Tomorrow should be fun.