Awkward

Getting to the bedroom was tricky because after a couple of seconds, we had our bodys all over each other. his mouth on my neck, my hands running up his abs .we finally made it to the door, before he slammed me into it. his wet lips on mine, he moved his hand around my waist and turned the door knob, it flew open causing us to stumble backwards, we fell on the floor him ontop of me.

"well hello there"he said we both started laughing. he stood up putting his hand in front of me, i took it and walked him over to my bed, i placed my hands onto his chest pushing him down onto it. i got down onto my knees and undid his belt he sat up and plcaed his hand onto my jaw. 

""oh no darling i want to get a taste of you first". butterflies started filling up my stomach. he stood up and grabbed my waist this time pushing me onto the bed. he lifted up my skirt revealing my soaking crimsion red thong, he rubbed his finger over my pussy making me moan. 

"your already soaking wet"he moved my pants to one side and licked his fingers before placing inside me. i bucked my hips at the feeling. he removed them i whimpered at the loss of touch. he placed them back this time with more pressure. 

"oh fuck" i moaned. he kept moving them in and out building up pressure.then he placed his toungue on my clit, swiring his toungue around my hands making their way to his hair.  

"scorpius I'm going to cum"i rolled my hips to create more friction.

"not yet "he removed his fingers and undid his belt his trousers falling down creating a pool of clothes at this legs. he pulled down his boxers,his errection springing up. his tip sliding up and down my slit. 

"fuck" he moaned before sliding it in and started thrusting starting of slow then building up the pace. he put his thumb on my clit rubbing it around in circles. 

all of a sudden the door flew open. it was professer malfoy. 

"shit dad what are you doing in here" scorpuis pulled out grabbing a blanket from the side of my bed and placing it over his crotch, i sat up putting my skirt back, 

"its your mum shes in hospital we need to go quick" scorpuis grabbed his trouses putting them on quicky and rushing out the door draco following behind him. A couple seconds later draco returned 

"im dealing with you later" he said before exiting quickly. 

i lied down on my bed the door opening again this time it was dom looking concerned  

"what the fuck just happened" she said sitting down next to me. i decided it was time i told her. 

"okay so where to begin, first day of hogwarts professer malfoy was looking at me and you guys heard me say he was attractive well, he aloso heard as he was reading my mind. all those times i was laughing out loud was because he was talking too me through my head. well once when i was in his lesson alone we kinda fuck"her mouth dropped open 

"excuse me what do you mean you kinda fucked"

"well first we were just playing around. making out, touching then it got serious, i went under his table and sucked his dick whilst professer flinch was in the room, he dident see me obvs, then he ate me out on the table, then we went to his bed rom and fucked"

dom was speachless.

"dom will you say somethig please

"you fucked a teacher, you had sex with malfoy"

"shhsh keep your voice down people will hear"

"omg why dident you tell me sooner"

"i dont know,it just slipped my mind" 

"you had sex with malfoy and it slipped your mind wow, and i also  was asking what just happened with you and scorpuis and why him and draco were running out of your room"

"ohhh okay so in seven minutes, me and scorpuis got caught by malfoy, he came in and told us to go to his office, i was being cocky with him and i had to stay back and clean his shelves, once i was finished he asked why i was making out with scorpuis i said it was a game and he dosent need to flatter his self, he then got cocky and said hes not flattered and that he knew hes a better fuck than scorpuis, i told him let me go and shag him to comapre, he then said well whilst your shagging him remember im the one who made you beg, so i went and had sex with scorpuis but we diden't get to finish because draco bardged through the door. telling scorpuis that his mum is in hospital and so far dracos way better but he dosent need to know that"

"OMG what the hell did i just hear"

"i know it sounds crazy "

"not at all i like you even more than, i did before.holy shit you had the teacher and the teachers son, im proud of you"she said hugging me

"thanks i guess, so now you know whats been happening with me, what the hell is happening with you and why were you making out with grayson"

"i think i like him phoenix, i really do"