seven minutes in heaven

phoenix pov

After writing down all the charms i know i coulden't help but think about what had  happened ten minutes before, the fact that i just had sex with my teacher. i mean i dont regret it, but if we were to have been caught, i mean who knows what could have happened. 

"Draco"he looked at me.

"Teach me how to read minds, how do you do it "

"Im not teaching you that"

"What why not,this is a lesson is it not. you read mine, i only think its fair i get to read yours" i said bringing my pen to my mouth

"Fine, first you need to clear your mind from all those dirty little thoughts your thinking, and concentrate on the persons mind your wanting to read, ignore your soroundings close your eyes and let your head do the magic. "

i closed my eyes and focused on Draco, pictures started to flashes through my mind, i couldent quite make out what they were till i focused a little harder, i saw me on this very desk, with draco between my thighs looking up at me. i opened my eyes shocked at what i was seeing. i looked at him he had a massive smirk arosss his face. 

"Seriously, are you always this horny" 

" When it comes to you, yes definetly and well done it usually takes students months to master that" i smiled 

"Anyway its time for you to get to go back to your common room, i will see you tommorow morning dont be late understand" 

"Got it, see you tommorow" and just like that i was walking out the door making my way to the common room. i looked at the picture and said the password, the door opened to reveal a common room full of slytherins drinking and smoking. I looked around for dom but she was no where to be seen, i ran upstairs to my bed room and their she was on the bed reading a book. 

"Since when do you read" i asked jumping on my bed.she looked up from her book at me. 

"I don't i was waiting for you to return so we can party, so hurry up and get changed,we're going drinking"

"I really dont feel like drinking tonight Dom i just want to go to bed im tired"

"Oh shut up" she said grabbing my hands and walking me to my wardrobe

" Your coming drinking and thats end of" she pulled a crimision corset and leather leather skirt , out of my wardrobe and placed them in my hands,i slipped out of my skirt and shirt, and put them on. Letting my hair out of its tight pony tail and brushing through it after I topped up my mascars. 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door

"Come in" the door swung open and there was scorpious standing in the door way, his shirts sleves rolled up, showing his veiny  arms, omg since when did i find scorpious attractive.I shake the thought out my head.

"What do you want Scorpius" i asked. 

"For you to come an get shit faced drunk with me" i laughted at how drunk he was already.

"I know im coming dont worry" 

I put my brush down and grabed scorpius's hand taking him downstairs, to the drinks table, i grabbed a shot of fire whiskey, taking it and it going down my thoart, burning  as it went down, i grabbed another;this time it not burning as much as the first. scorpius handed me a shot of vodka, i downed it. i started giggling as he started to dance like an idot, in the corner spin the bottle was being played,i grabbed scorpous hand and dragged him over to the group we sat down on either side of the circle. a boy named jack was spinning first it landed on a girl named amy she moved over to him a pecked him on the lips, we all cheered, amy spun it landing on me i turned to look at her crawing over to her i grabbd her faced and kissed her. The boys on the other side of the room joined and cheered. I moved back to my seat and spun the bottle it landed on scorpius, he made is way over to me and grabbed me pressing his lips onto mine, we went at it for a couple of seconds before he pulled away, he moved back to his seat and spun. It landed on me again. As scorpious was moving towards me Dom stepped in. 

"You know you guys have to do seven minuites in heaven now,dont you"

"What do you mean" i said looking up to her

"Well seen as you to made out on your first go, you now need to go into the old shower rooms and stay there for seven minutes"

"You gonna be a pussy walker or are you going to do it"grayson asked 

"oh im no pussy, lets do this" i grabbed Scorpius and walked out of the common room the group from spin the bottle following close behind. We got to the old shower room and stepped inside and closed the door, the room was lit by the gleaming moonlight. 

" okay im setting a timer, starting now"dom shouted from the door 

"Well dont you look good under the moonlight" scorpius said looking into my eyes 

" thanks scorpius" i looked into his head to see what he was thinking, i saw him thinking sbout fucking me right here in this shower room 

"oh fuck it" i pulled him into one of the showers and pushed him against the wall my hand runing up his chest i could feel his toned abs through his school shirt. i put my lips to his kissing him roughly, he pulled back and looked at me confused, 

"You wanna kiss me or not.." before i could say anymore he pushed his lips to mine roughly. He placed his hands on my ass, i jumped and wrapped my legs around his hips he turned us around so now that my back is to the wall, i grabbed his hair making him groan in my mouth, he moved his lips down to the sweet spot of my neck, making me moan.i could feel his buldge growing , just dieing to get out of his pants, he moved back to my mouth running his toungue along my lips, i aloud him access our toungue playing around for a couple of seconds before i hear someone clear their throat behind us. I turn to see who it was, it was Professor Mafoy, Sorpuis was now kissing my neck. 

"scorpius i hate to break this up but Professer Malfoy's behind us"i say between breaths.

" if your joking, im going to kill you"

"Seriously look"he turned around to see his dad standing behind us, tapping his foot on the ground, i jump down and stood akwardly behind scorpius.

"my office,the pair of you"