"detention miss walker"

Phoenix's pov
After eating, we all went to the common room, and sat on the sofa in the middle of the room.
"There's a party at 10, you guys coming" sorpious said
"Oh, sorpious,when are we going to say no to a party" I replied
We all laughed.
Me and dom started to walked up to our  room to get ready before the party.
It was 8 o'clock which ment we had 2 hours before the party. I rummaged through my trunk to get a dress, hoping I dident forget to pack  one, after a couple of minutes searching , i found a emerald green corset dress. I slipped it on the fit was perfect it made my boobs and hips stick out like crazy.
"Woah you look hot" dom exclaimed her mouth dropping open. She was wearing a red slim fit dress to with spaghetti straps.
"So do you" I said making my way to the make up mirror. I did a light foundation base with winged eyeliner adding red lipstick to my lips, whilst dom currled her long blonde hair. It was now 10 o'clock and music was blasting downstairs, which was our que to go party.

We walked downstairs to see smoke, green lights and music playing, there  was a drink table in the corner which is where we found scorpious and greyson, we walked over to them scorpious looking me up and down licking his lips.
"In your dreams, malfoy " I laughed whilst grabbing a shot.
Looking around the room there was slytherins all dancing, kissing and smoking weed, I grabbed doms hand, and took her to the smokers area and sat down. One of the guys passed me the joint, I took it to my lips inhaling the strong stuff and then put my lips to doms blowing the smoke in my mouth to
Her. We tuned to look at the guy with the joints,who's mouth was now wide open, we stood up laughing and ran back to the drink table, grabbing the bottle of vodka and walking to greyson and scorpious who are now dancing.
Under the influence started playing and me and dom started to grind against each other one of my hands on her waist as she moved her hips to the beat, I took a swig of the vodka before passing it to dom who took a swig, I took my self to the floor and she drank the vodka and spat it into my mouth, we started laughing causing it to go everywhere.

It was now two in the morning  and the party had started to die down a few slytherin here and there. I was sat with scorpious on the sofa as dom was no where to be seen, he looked and me then back to his drink then back to me moving closer in, inching towards my face.
I stood up quickly.
"Okay so I'm of to bed night"
"Oh um night" he said looking confused.
I ran up the stairs being carefull not to trip up over my own feet as to how much I had to drink.
I ran into my room and jumped onto my bed looking to the side of me to see if dom was in bed, she wasn't.
My eyes started to close shut, slowly till eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun shining throught the crack of the window, I looked to the side of me to see if dom had returned but she wasn't there it dident even look like she had slept in in it
I turned to my my clock on the night stand.
'SHIT' it was half eight I was late to lesson.
I quickly got dressed and ran down stairs to the common room which was still a mess from last night's party.
As i was running through the halls, it was empty just some student sitting on the walls, skipping classes mostly.
I got to my classes and opened the door professor malfoy stood at the front with his back turned to the class writing on the chalk bored.
"Your late miss walker" he said causing the whole class to look at me
"I'm sorry professor, I slept in" I replied
"Mabye if you weren't up partying you'd be here on time, detention after lesson"
"Shit" I mumbled
"What was that"he looked at me
"Nothing professor" I said as I walked to my seat greyson and scorpious looking at me laughing, I flipped them off
Great first day and I've got detention