way past mr mafoy

draco pov 

Seeing her laid on my bed naked, does things to me. Makes me forget the world around me.I had my tie in my hands. 

"What are you going to do with that Mr Malfoy"

"Put your hands on the headbored"

"Yes sir" she said placing her hands on the headbored. i grabbed her hand and placed them togerther, then tieing my tie around her hands and the headbored, i tied it so she couldent move, just to make sure she couldent, i moved my hands up her thigh and she joilet her hands staying in the same place. i smirked 

I took a step back to look at her.

"you just gonna sit and stare or are you going to fuck me,because remeber we dont have a lot of time"

"darling we've got plenty of time" that was the last thing i said to her before i went back to the bed and started to kiss inbetween her legs. she bucked her hips as she moaned, i grabbed ahold of them making it harder for her to buck. i moved my mouth closer to her clit feeling the heat coming off it, i moved my mouth to her stomach and up to her mouth kissing her softly moving back down to her neck sucking on her sweat spot she tried bucking again, i moved back to her lips kissing her softly before we moved to becming more passinont. i stopped and lined the tip up with her vagina and thrusted it in without giving her any warning , she yelped. i pulled out and thrusted again, this time keeping it in her and pulling in and out faster making her moan.She bucked  her hips again I pulled out and  put my hand to her throat. 

"stop bucking or this stops" i said as she nodded her head in agreement. I lined it up again and thrusted in picking up the speed her moaning got louder.

" don't stop,please"she begged, which only made me go faster, i tilted my head back, my eyes rolling to the back of my head

"god you feel so good "i grunted,without realising she had lossened the tie around her hands and got free, she flipped us around so she was now on top, she lined her vagina hole up with the tip of my penis and pushed down making me throw my head back
"fuck"
she smirked at my actions and started to move up and down fatser, i grabbed on to her hips digging my nails leaving brusies.she carried on boncing up and down her tits moving as she did,i moved my hands to her breats pintching her nipples, making them perk, she moaned more,
"Draco im close"
she was close, her legs were beginning to shake. I was reaching my climax, she picked up the paste
"oh fuck" she called out. I sat up my face now in line with hers. i started to kiss her jaw, she rolled her head back, giving me more access  started sucking causing red marks, i moaned as she rolled her hips,

"fuck phoenix, im going to cum"she started bouncing faster. 

"fuck"i liffted her off me and came, it jerked out of me onto my stomach i boought my head doen on tobmy cushion, she lied down next to me, i waited a mintues to catch my breath, before i grabbed a towel to clean up the cum, but she stopped me, and licked it up with her tongue in one swift motion i groaned, she laid ontop of me,  we were both breathing heavily. 

"That was fun" she said breaking the silence  between us. 

"Yes it was" she stood up from the bed and started to walk to the door.

"What you doing" i asked sitting up

" Im of to the toilet, why is that not allowed Mr Malfoy" 

"i think were far from you calling me Mr Malfoy arent we miss walker"i said with a smirk.she laughed and walked to the bathroom. A couple of minuties passed and she walked back out and jumped onto the bed.

"Right lets get this Defence Against The Dark Arts extra lesson started shall we"she said with a smile on her face 

"Lets" i replied . 

We made our way back into the classroom picking up our clothes along the way,i chucked her shirt, it hitting her face i laughed as she removed it from her face and looked at me with a face that says 'Im going to kill you' i picked up my trouses and boxers from the floor putting one leg in at a time whilst watching phoenix clip her bra back on and putting her arms into the shirt sleve. After getting changed we both sat down at my desk, i pulled out my wand unlocking the door and removing the spell that was still arond the room. 

"Okay so what we learning and why are we  learning it as voldermort isn't gong to be coming back anytime soon, you know because harry potter killed him"

"Just because he's dead phoenix, dosent mean that he wont come back, now go get a pen and paper please" 

she moved from the chair in front of me to her desk grabbing a pen and paper

" i want you to write all the defence charms you know" 

"yes sir" she replied with. I let out a smirk

"Good girl"