*chapter 1*

hello kiddo's I'm back with a new story lol. yes I will be still doing the other one tho but there might be slow updates but yea I hope y'all are doing amazing and I don't know I thought of this story it was almost like this one but different, and also I will be doing the storyline to or I will just go off it but probably not and yes I know some of y'all haven't seen the new season 11 yet or part 1,2,3 I'm done with part 1 and 2, so I'm just waiting on part 3 to come out but if y'all wanna watch the walking dead it's on Netflix and prime video to and AMC and all i gotta say I cried in all of the season well not all of them lol so let's get to story now and also if I miss spelled wrong please let me think you and your welcome:)

Violet point of view

I woke up and my dad was still asleep, so mom was up and around "hey Mom, goodmorning" I said "hey baby, goodmorning to you" mom said and I went to the refrigerator to get something to eat, I got some cereal and some milk and I got a bowl and I put my cereal in and then my milk and I grabbed a spoon and I put everything back as it was. I got done eating my cereal and I drank my milk and my bowl and spoon in the sink and I went to my room and I turned on the TV and I couldn't hear anything at all, all could I hear was vibration and it was scary so i got my note book and a pen and I ran to mom where she was and I was beginning to write"  mom I can't hear anything at all. after I got done with my food and  I put my bowl and spoon in the sink, I went to my room and I turned on my tv...I couldn't  hear the voice or anything please help me mom!!" I wrote in the note book and I hand the book to mom and she began reading it she  began to cry, and I looked up to see my dad who just got up and my mom handed the piece of the paper to dad and mom was crying again so I gave her a hug.

we finally got to the hospital and mom she got out and open the door for me and dad he waited outside I guess he doesn't like hospital, we got into the hospital and we got to check up and the doctor told mom to get a check up and set down and we sat down in the one of chers and I wrote "hey mom don't worry about, I will be just fine ok" and I gave her the piece of the paper she smiled I love her smile, she finally got done with the stuff and mom hand it to one of the people. couple of minutes ago by and the doctor called us back and me and mom followed. mom and doctor are in the private room and I was waiting on them.

with Daisy

"doctor is my baby girl will be ok?"  yes she will be okay but her left ear is 89% and right ear is 98% deaf, but for now I could do is to give you this book so you and your family could learn sign language." I could feel the tears coming down my face I didn't care right now. so I Said "yes I will take the book and I can get 2 more for me and my husband." ok here you go and also if I was you, you should probably keep that note book in handy just in case ok" the doctor said and I shake my head at him, "well we are done here but please be careful with her hearing it could get worse then right now"
the doctor said "I  will definitely keep a eye on her" I said, we headed out the door to see violet just seating  down on the chair.

violet point of view

mom and the doctor was finally done talking mom was being writing In the note book " the doctor gave us the book and it's about sign languages" I read it and I wrote " tell the doctor I said thank you for helping me" she gave the note to doctor and he was began reading it and he gave me thumbs up, we said bye to doctor and we got to the front and we got discharged from the hospital and we got to car mom helped me in.

mom and dad was talking about something I didn't really care what they were talking about right now.
we got to the house and dad he opened the door for us and he turned on the TV I wish I could hear right now and he got to the news
Chanel and there was this video and a man and the cops were shooting every were on the body and they got to head and it just feel down onto the floor and there was no sign of life at all as and the everything went out the TV just turned to a black screen and dad grabbed my note book "sweetie go and get your stuff packed okay just grab the stuff you need" and I read the note and mom helped me with my stuff I grabbed some clothes and some books and the book that the doctor gave us so now everyone has to share the book now or they will find books just like this on. and I put all the stuff in my bag I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste.

With Daisy Daryl told us to grab all of our stuff and I helped violet with her stuff as she got done Daryl and me we grabbed our weapons and I went to Daryls and my room to get our clothes and I grabbed our toothbrush and toothpaste and we all put it in the car as Daryl had his motorcycle and he had his crossbow and some of his arrows, and me and Violet got her stuff and we put in the car, we got in the car and Daryl he got on his motorcycle we all drove off.

I hope this chapter is good  and it's almost of a thousand of words lol  and goodnight and also I will post tomorrow if I don't start school lol bye