*chapter 7*

daisy

We were on the road and then the RV broke down, so everyone got out of there car's and Daryl to. Me, Lori and Carol were looking for clothes in car's but I think it's a graveyard because we're stuck out and walkers could come this way.

"Ed, he never let me wore this stuff" carol said and she's holding up a red dress. As she put it back where it was before.

"Hey, Carl stay were can I see y'all!" Lori said and I signed it to violet. She nodded her head at me.

"We should look for clothes and water, food anything that could help us out" I said to everyone and they nodded there Head.

"I will and try to get the gas out of the cars" t-dog said.

Few minutes passed by

Rick he told us to get underneath one of the cars and he said that there's  horde ( I probably didn't say that right) coming this way Lori and Carol got underneath one and Rick did the same and I did the same thing Carl, Sophia and Violet was Cross from me I told her to stay put.

The horde it passed and Sophia thought they were gone and she scooted out of Neath of the car and a walker was right there and he calls his walker buddies. And she started to scream and she just got out underneath of the car and she started to head to woods Rick, he went after her.

A couple of hours go by

Rick, Shane, Daryl, and Glenn went out to find Sophia because apparently Rick told her to stay right where she was and keep the sun on her left ( I'm not good with my Left or right so I don't if he said left or right)  and told her to run back this way and that didn't happen carol she's worried sick for Sophia and Carl, violet to.

The next Day, me, Lori, Carl, Daryl, Rick, Glenn, Carol, Andrea, and Violet, left to go find her, dale he stayed there if she comes back.
Rick and Daryl found a tent in the woods.

Daryl he whistled, "aye, Rick look," as he pointed at the tent.

"Carol, come here call out her name a few times she will know it's you" Rick said to Carol as she got up and like kinda slowed walk.

"Sophia, Sophia it's mama baby, were here you can come on out, Sophia, Sophia, mama is here"
She said in like pain or missing her.

She didn't come out.

Rick and Daryl they went to the tent as Daryl opened the tent I could smell it and I had to back away from it. Rick and Daryl they gagged as they smelled it and Daryl he went inside the tent and it took a few seconds. The nauseous went away but it was still there. And Daryl he came back out and Carol thought Daryl had Sophia.

"It ain't her, it's some guy he opted out, he had a gun"   Daryl said that and Rick he turned his head as if he could here something and then he took off running Shane went after him and then everyone else. As we got closer it sounded like a clock and chiming

" It sounds like a clock" Glenn said as we got closer it was a Church and Daryl,Rick they both opened the doors there was four walker's in there  and one of them grinding Daryl he quickly shot it will crossbow Rick he had a machete and killed the other one's and then we heard it again Glenn he ran out side to the back and he found what was making the noise.

A couple of minutes go by Shane and Rick they said there gonna look for around a bit.

Mom, can I go with dad and Shane?" Carl asked  his mom Lori nodded. I pulled violet over.

" Do you wanna go with Rick, Carl, and Shane to go to find Sophia? It's fine if you don't want to ok" I signed to her she thinks about it for a couple of seconds.