*chapter 8*

The next day, Carl was getting better then before yesterday I told violet how periods start and stuff and I guess she was shocked by it.

Today Glenn said that there's Walker in one of the Well's because t-dog was getting some water and Glenn told everyone Daryl he was out looking for Sophia. So me, Maggie, Glenn, Andrea, t-dog, Shane.  T he went to the well and t-dog and Glenn opened the lid and sure an enough there was a walker in there it was just disgusting.  And Maggie said hang on I will be right back and then we waited for a few minutes and she came back with a horse.

Shane, he got some rope and tied it to Glenn. And then one of people gave Glenn a flashlight to see so he could hang the Walker and it would follow him out.

(IM JUST GONNA PUT MY LINES IN HERE BECAUSE I FORGET WHAT THE LINES WERE SO PLEASE DON'T CAME AT ME PLS AND THANKS!)

"I don't wanna go down there" Glenn said as he was walking up to the well.

"Don't worry about it, just get down there and put the damn rope on the Walker" Shane said as he was not trying to get mad at Glenn.

"Finnne, I guess I will just have my back." Glenn said with a groan. I laughed under my breath.

I'm just  gonna skip this part because I'm lazy lol.

Violet

I was with carl, Hershel said that he can get up and move around for a few hours, I was happy that he could Walk me and him feed the chicken's with Lori. I was waiting on mom to get back. So me and her can read more sign language, it's was really hard at first but I'm getting there.

A few hours

Mom and the other group members they got back, dad he got back, he got grazed, because Andrea shot him I guess he was kinda mad at Andrea, and also he found Sophia's doll. and then he's own arrow went through his side and he took it.

Mom she went and took a tray of food and took it Dad.

With Daisy

"How are you feelin?" I asked as I put the tray down beside the night stand.

" I guess, I'm doing fine and you, sometimes I can hear you get up early and go somewhere to throw up, so are you ok?" Daryl said as he groaned and he sat up. I sat down beside him.

"I'm doing fine I guess, it just sucks that I have to throw up everytime, and let me I usually have a big appetite. And I'm sorry if I woke you up, whenever I do business and yesterday morning I got up because you know, I didn't know dale was up so he was asking what I was doing up early, I could've lied but I can't lie to him and I told him that I was pregnant he was shocked and then he said congrats to me, I told him thanks....." I took a deep breath and then I started to talk again. "And he said he had to show me something and so me and him began walking until we stop it was like 10 or 11 feet from the camp he stayed with me when I got done and then me and him just walked back to camp." I told, as he looked at me.

" That's fine, you don't have to be sorry, I can't even sleep no more at all, and that's good you have a good appetit though. And his he the only person that knows?" As he gave me confused look

" Nah, he's only one knows though." I looked at him and he just nodded.

I told him goodbye and I gave him a kiss on the forehead and I told him to eat.

OK GUYS IM JUST Skip WHERE DARYL, Glenn,RICK,AND SHANE AND DARYL IS TRYING TO FIND RANDALL, IT JUST FELT SO MUCH TO Write IM SORRY AND SOPHIA IS DEAD....

A few Days ago we found out Sophia, she wasn't here with us, because apparently Glenn found out there's walker's in the Barn  and Lori is pregnant to and.... It's not rick's at all. And Shane he went crazy, so today or should say tonight, Daryl, Glenn,Rick, and Shane is trying to find Randall, ok Randall he was probably like in his teen's and he said that he knows Maggie and he went to school with her but Maggie is like 20 or 21 and if that guy went to her school and knew her he would be the same age.