*chapter 29*

Hey guys!!!! After I finish this book, I have no clue when but I will do Daryl Dixon spin off thingy so.. I can't wait for it! Anyways have a good read:) mentions of sa. And also smut (it's like in the middle/end)

The next day

I slowly opened my eyes as I looked around for a minute or so, I got out of bed, I changed my clothes. I put on my boots and opened the door, and closed it back, I went and saw Maggie I gave her a hug and asked.

"Hey, uh, do you know where Conner is? I need to tell him something."

She thought for a minute and spoke

"I think he's feeding the animals or out looking for food for us. But he will be back don't worry though okay." I nodded at her words.

A few hours pass by

Conner was in fact looking for food.me and him was sitting on the bed cuddling. I need to tell him. I thought to myself

I rose  up and i looked at him and spoke

"Um.. i need to tell you something, he looked at me and said continue. Well, um when I was 12 or whatever age I was.... I got sa'd by a bad guy. I spoke as the memories came back.and the tears started to come down my face, my throat was scratchy as i continued.

And um, i never told anyone until now but i did tell my mom on that letter tho, anyways, he was a bad guy, who had kidnapped me, Maggie and Glenn. And he also killed Maggie's father.

so when i got to the prison, i ran away with my baby sister so she wouldn't get the same thing that had happen to me, but i know that i'm not okay, because after last night what we did i thought of him and i don't wanna think of him at all."

I hesitated, and spoke "do you have anything to say?"
Conner looked at me, he had also tears coming down his face, he gave me a hug as he spoke

"Im so so sorry that had happened to you when you were a kid. But im glad that basterted is dead. Whenever you are ready let me know, i will be gentle with you okay?" He let me go and looked in my eyes.

I smiled and spoke "awh thanks pookie. That sounds great with me, probably next month i will be ready okay?" He nodded and he spoke," did you just call me pookie? " I nodded my head a no. I giggled. He then looked at me and smiled real big and he spoke.

"Oh man, you are so pretty, Violet. I hope we both get a happy ending because we both deserve it." He gave me a other hug and then kissed my lips. I smiled as We both laid down again and talked about everything what he did, what i did, what we were like in the healthy world before all this had happen and who we lossed.

A few hours pass by

In a dream

I was sitting on the bed and conner was trying new clothes on. I smiled and spoke

"You look good babe."  He said thanks. I went over to him as i gave him a kiss on the cheeks. He then pushed me on the bed. The air left my lungs. He got on top of me and started to unbuckle his jeans, he grabbed my hands as he got some rope and tied them together, i spoke

"No, why are you doing this?"He didn't answer me. He pulled down my pants all i had on was my underwear. I tried to move but it wasn't enough to help tho.

He then slipped his fingers inside of me and spoke "you are so tight" I cringed, the tears started to come down my face, I yelled "stop, stop! No please don't do this!!"

Someone was telling me wake up and I did. It was Conner, I got away from him. He spoke

"Hey, hey, you are okay, you were talking into your sleep and you started to move. So I decided to wake you up alright. " His voice was with worry and concern.

" I think, I uh.. need to go back to my dad, that masquerade ball is tonight. So I'm uh.. going home. " I spoke. I grabbed my clothes and put them in the backpack. He came up to me, I pushed his hand off of me.

" Sorry. " I said, he sat back down on the bed, I finally calmed down and realized what I was doing. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I had this dream that you were trying to do-" he cut me off as his lips crashed onto mine.

We stayed like that for a few. Until we both moved, I stayed seated for a minute.

I thought for a few minutes and said "fuck this" I got on top of him, he didn't even question it, I pulled of my shirt and pants off to, all I had on was my underwear and bra on, he looked at me.

He then pulled off his shirt off and holy fuck, his abs, he looked at me and smirked.

We both kissed again, he took off my bra, he instantly grabbed my breast, i moaned. He did it with the other one also.

He kissed his way down. I was already moving, he pulled the panties off, he looked at me  and grinned as he kissed the spot, I moaned again, his tongue went inside, he went up and down.

I could feel the orgasm coming, he stopped and got his pants off as he was already hard, he pulled of his boxers off, he got on top of me, he spoke.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you okay" I nodded, he got closer, as he pushed his dick inside of me, I groaned loudly, he stayed there for a minute or so, I spoke "you can begin now."

He thrushed  up against me, I moaned, I put my hands on his back, he kept doing to it, I told him he could go faster.

He did. I grabbed his back as I could feel the orgasm coming back, he moved his hand down and put it on the top of it, as he began to make circles, or up and down, I could feel it.

He groaned as I felt something warm coming inside of me and coming outside of me also, he got off of me. He kissed me on the lips.

A few hours later

We got cleaned up, we are heading to the ball, and of course slick is with us.

We finally made it at the commonwealth, I went and met dad, I kissed him on the cheek, he gave me a hug back, I could feel something was off. He spoke in my ear

"After this, we need to talk okay?" I nodded at him as me, Conner and slick went into the party, slick was pretty tamed I guess, he did growl at some people tho. I told him stop, he did.

(I'm skipping the party 💀)

We got back to my apartment building, i unlocked the door and opened and I let slick and Conner in to.

"Welcome to my sweet home" I smiled. I closed the door back I went into the bathroom, I took off the dress, it was red and It was very pretty. I took my make up off.

After a few minutes

I told Conner that I'm going to my dad's now.

I got to my dad's he opened the door and spoke.

"I saw your mom. And she uh, what's to catch up  with you and me."

"No, I don't need to tell her anything at all, dad. Come on I'm fucking tired and I want to sleep can we talk about this tomorrow okay? " I gave him a hug and left his apartment, I went back to me.

I laid down in bed as slick got into the bed with me and Conner to.

We all three went to sleep.

Yess I finished this chapter up!! We got a few more episodes left!! I'm getting my TV next Friday 😭😭 I would've gotten it today, but no I didn't 💀😭 but anyways, I honestly tried my best with this because fucking hell I'm sleepy rn and its only 8 pm😭😭😭 but um yea I hope this chapter was alright and you had a good read there's probably gonna be miss spellings or not I have no clue 💀 but I hope I get better 😭😭😭

Words count: 1471