*chapter 3*

Hey guys, I hope y'all are doing well ☺️ but I'm doing better and I got my computer few weeks ago and I don't have no Cold at all I hope that make sense. And I'm sorry that I haven't posted at all I have been trying to catch up with school and stuff, so I hope this chapter make sense.

Violet

I started to write in my note book "I'm gonna go and look for my mom and my dad" I gave the note to Lori and she read it. And I gave her the note book and the pen and she started to write "ok that's fine but just be careful if you need help just come running to us Shane will see you comin ok"  and she gave the note back to me and I gave her two thumbs up and waved goodbye to them, and so I started to look for my dad it was really hard because I couldn't say dad or anything but I just hope me and my family can find someone to say you can yell help hello or dad or mom or anything just your voice. I just thought of that in my mind.

A few minutes go by and I finally seen dad and mom and I ran up to them. "Hi mom, hi dad" I wrote in the note book and I gave them the piece of paper to them and they read they waved at me and mom started to write something "I saw you with some kids and some other people who where they?"  I read the note "there name's are Carl grimes, Sophia Peletier, Lori Grimes, Carol Peletier and ed Peletier and Shane Walsh they seem really good people and I already made friends with Carl and Sophia so mom and dad can we please stay with them?" I gave dad the note and he started to read it and read a few minutes and he passed it to mom, and dad started to write something "ok sweetie, just be careful because your deaf so please be careful and if you get a wired vibe from them just let me know or mom ok and at least you made two new friends :)"  dad gave me the note and I started to read and I started to smile real big I tried to stop but it was to late because mom noticed that I was trying my best to hide a smile from them.

Daryl

I saw Daisy my wife I see her looking at violet and I I just see a really big smile on her face Daisy and violet didn't say anything at all, and I grabbed the note book and wrote "go and play with your new friends and if you get lost go to car, me and mom will know where you will be at ok" I gave the note to violet and she started to write " thanks dad! And I will be careful and yes if I get lost I will go to the car and I will wait on y'all" she gave me the note and I read it for a couple of seconds and I started to write again " ok sweetie but please be careful and bye see you in a minute" me, Daisy waved goodbye to violet.

A couple seconds go bye and now that violet is out of sight.

"Babe, ok now that violet is out of view I didn't want to say anything because she ask what where talking about. I was trying to call Merle before everything happened and he said I will meet y'all there. So I think he might be here but I don't know where he's at though, so I will go and look for him and tell him that me, you and violet are staying with group from now on.

Wow I didn't know that was going to happen.

Daisy

"Ok that's fine, I will go and look for violet be careful." I said "Im always careful" he said. I will be by the car and if you can't find him he's ok, and yea we can stay with them." I Said.

I gave him a kiss and a hug. And he did the same.

Hey guys I hope y'all are doing well:) I think this chapter took about a week lol and I'm sorry for that and yes I changed the name for mom to daisy. Did y'all watch the new episodes of the walking dead yet? It's really good I hope no one dies in it because I think will cry if Judith, RJ, Maggie, Hershel or coco or Rosita  or any of the characters I will and try to update soon probably not but I might tho and my bday will be here soon I can't wait!! I hope this chapter makes sense for ya and Daryl will not have a  voice like in the walking dead. I  don't know if that make sense I couldn't find the name.  I mean he will talking in the story but his voice will sound weird so y'all can imagine that lol. And also In  the chapter violet might be a big sister!! I'm not really good at smut so I might just skip but it would be weird tho he's fine and all but I have never done smut with the characters at all. I will and try to update the other story I guess I just lost interest in it so it might be a few months and I'm sorry for that.

So if violet becomes a a big sister, should they have twins  or just one baby? And would it be  a baby boy or a baby girl? And probably in the same chapter Carl and her they just have to build thet friendship and probably in the prison or in Alexandria they might be start dating 🤭🤭 lol.  I'm just gonna go now byee see ya tomorrow or in a few weeks, months. Lol bye now!