Chapter 1

"Remember class, just because it's summer break doesn't mean you won't have any homework to work on" Everyone in the class groaned while the teacher began walking around handing out packets to everyone.

My eyes wandered around the room and stopped on Rell, not only the hottest guy in the school but also was close friends with my brother Luke.

He was sitting down talking with his girlfriend Sabrina, Sabrina is super sweet, has an amazing body, and a beautiful face so I see why he would go for someone like her. Me on the other hand I was weird and fat, well to me, of course nobody would be interested in me, especially him.

I've had the biggest crush on him for years now but of course I would never tell him that.

"Here you go Ashley." The teacher threw the packet down in front of me, I grabbed it and slipped it into my backpack.

The bell rung and everyone got up and started to grab their things "Everyone have a good summer and I'll see you guys soon!" The teacher yelled as everyone ran out of the classroom.

I grabbed my things and left, Everyone was crowded in the hallways rushing out of the school building. I found my way outside and looked around for my Brother's car, he was already In college so he sometimes came to pick me up.

My phone lit up with A message from Luke "Ash, I'm not gonna be able to make it today because I'm still packing up a couple of things back at My college but Rell said he'll be able to drive you home."

"Just great." I mumbled.

I do not wanna be in a car alone with Rell.

"Ashley." Rell pulled his car up next to me "Your brother wants me to drive you home."

"Yeah, I know." I opened the door and got inside then closed it behind me, he then drove off.

"So, are you excited for summer?" He asked.

"I mean, not really, I'm not planning on doing anything important."

"At all? Not with any friends or anything?"

"No, All of my friends are going on vacation with their family for the whole summer so i'm basically stuck in the house by myself."

"Well if you want to then you could hang with me and your brother."

"I don't know, I'll see." I stared out the window.

I wasn't doing anything else so I might as well hang with them, plus it'll get me closer to Rell.

After a 15 minute car ride he arrived at my house "Thank you for taking me home." I opened the door and got out.

"Of course." He got out of his car.

"You're coming inside?"

"Yeah, i'm waiting for your brother to get back home then we're gonna head out to this party."

"Oh." I unlocked the front door and just as we're about to walk inside another car pulls into the driveway, only it wasn't my brother. It was Sabrina.

"Hey baby." She stepped out of the car and walked up to him and kissed him "Hey Ashley." She smiled.

"Hey." I faked a smile.

I walked into the house followed by them both then I locked the door behind us "Babe, I was just talking to Ashley about this party we're going to, it's a first day of summer party and it's gonna be fun, are you down?" He smiled.

"I mean, I've never been to a party before." I replied.

"Never?" Sabrina raised an eyebrow "Well this is gonna be your first ever, it'll be fun."