Chapter 9

It was the next morning, I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom and quickly used it then left and went downstairs.

I'm surprised nobody was up yet, so I decided to start cooking breakfast for everyone. I cooked some bacon, eggs, waffles, sausages, and french toast for everyone.

The first person to smell the food was Luke "Oh wow, you're in here cheffing it up huh?" He was about to sit down.

"No, go wake everyone else up first."

"Okay fine." He went back upstairs, I put food on everyone's plates and filled some cups up with some orange juice.

My mom came downstairs "Good morning sweetie."

"Good morning." I smiled.

"You seem like you're in a good mood."

"I am, it's just this beautiful house and beautiful vacation." I set a plate of food down in front of her, and her drink.

"Well, maybe we should start getting out of the house some more."

Everyone else came downstairs "Good morning." Aliyah said.

"Good morning." They took a seat and I set a plate of food down in front of them then sat down and we all started eating.

"So I found this nice restaurant for us to go to later, it's only about a 10-minute car ride away also." My mom said.

"Okay, so what time should we be ready by tonight?" I asked.

"Be ready around 6."

"Okay."

***************************

It was a few hours later, before we went out to dinner me and Rell went for a walk on the beach.

"Do you think if your mom found out about us then she would be happy?" He wrapped his arm around my neck.

"I mean she does like you, so I don't think she would be angry, but I'm pretty sure she's not gonna be happy" I laughed.

"She should be, I'm a pretty nice man for you, you don't need nobody else but me." He smiled.

"So you think that you're the perfect man for me?" I chuckled.

"I don't think so, I know so."

Rell caressed my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss. His lips felt so right on mine, I just wished we could do this all the time. I pulled away and smiled up at him when I noticed Luke running toward us.

"What is he doing?" I furrowed my brows. Once Rell turned around Luke caught up to us and his fist collided with Rell's nose causing him to stumble back.

"Luke, what the fuck is wrong with you!" I pushed him back.

"What the fuck are you doing kissing my sister!"

Rell held his nose "It's not what it looks like"

"You're kissing my sister, the fuck do you mean it's not what it looks like?"

Luke is about to walk up on Rell again but Aliyah ran over and pulled him back "Stop babe, it's not that serious!"

"It is serious, He's supposed to be my best friend and behind my back he's kissing my sister! What type of fucking friend does that?"

"It's not his fault, it's my fault." I said.

"You don't have to lie to him, It was all me, I kissed her first, but it's only because I'm attracted to her, she's way different from any other girl I've met before so -"

"Save it, I don't wanna hear it." Luke walked off angrily with Aliyah at his side.

"Well, that went bad." I grabbed his face "Your nose is bleeding, let's go back to the house to clean it up." We started walking back to the house, we got inside and walked into the bathroom.

I grabbed a rag and wet it then started wiping the blood off, my mom walked by and saw his nose.

"Oh my god, what happened?" She walked inside.

"Oh, he just fell" I said.

"You need to be more careful, Does it hurt?"

"No, I'll be okay."

"Okay good, well I'm glad you're safe, if you need anything just let me know." She walked out.

              ***************************

We were all sitting down in the restaurant waiting for our order to be taken. Everyone was quiet, It was awkward as fuck.

"Is everyone okay?" Our mom asked "This is the quietest I've seen you guys."

"Yeah, I'm good." I replied.

"Everything's okay." Luke replied but you could tell from his face he was still angry about what happened.

"Okay." My mom started looking through her menu again, Finally the waiter walked over.

"Welcome to café Matisse, what can I get you guys?"

We all ordered our food and then waited for it to arrive.

"So I was thinking that us girls can go out tomorrow shopping, just have a good time." My mom said.

"That's fine with me." Aliyah replied.

"Me too." I sipped my drink.

My phone lit up with A message from Aliyah, She told me to meet her in the bathroom.

"I have to use the bathroom." She stood up and walked off.

"Me too, be right back." I stood and hurried towards the bathroom and walked inside.

"Why did you want me to meet you in here?"

"I talked with Luke, he's pretty pissed about it and he's mad at me because I told him that I knew about it."

"You didn't have to tell him that."

"Well I wanted to, he has a reason to be mad but it's not that serious, he should just try to listen to you both and talk it out without laying his hands on someone."

"Yeah, you're right, I was pretty shocked that he punched Rell."

"Me too! Like I did not expect him to do that" She sat on the edge of the sink.

I sighed "It just sucks, I was gonna tell him soon, I didn't want him finding out yet."

"Well, it's better for him to find out sooner than later, who knows what he would have done if you guys let it go on for longer."

"Either way he had no right to react like that, at the end of the day I'm still a grown-ass woman and I make my own decisions, he needs to realize that."

"Well, I think you need to chat with him probably tomorrow, cause right now he's annoyed, pissed off, and doesn't wanna talk to nobody."

"Yeah, I'm gonna give him a few so he can calm down."

"Yeah, that would be the smartest." She hopped off the sink "Well anyways, let's go." We left the bathroom and joined them back at the table.