Chapter 2

It's the next day, I woke up and got out of bed, and walked downstairs into the kitchen. My mom was making breakfast "Good morning honey" She greeted me.

"Good morning mom." I sat down at the kitchen counter.

"How did you sleep?" She scooped some eggs on a plate.

"I slept okay." I poured myself a glass of orange juice.

"Did you enjoy yesterday?" She asked.

"Yeah, I was just happy for school to be done with, and then I went to go chill with some friends." I lied.

"Well good, I don't want you staying inside all summer." She put some waffles and bacon on the plate and handed me it.

"Thank you." I poured some syrup on the food and then began eating "Mom, I have a question."

"Yes?" She sat across from me and started to eat.

"What do you do if you have a crush on someone that's in a relationship?"

"I don't know, I guess tell him and see how he feels about you in the end, if he likes you then he'll break up with his girlfriend to be with you"

"Do you think I'm attractive enough to have someone break up with their girlfriend just to get with me?" I set my fork down.

"Sweetie, you're beautiful so don't ever second doubt yourself."

"Thanks mom." I stared down at my food "It's just I like someone but he's in a relationship, I don't know if I should approach him and let him know or not."

"Well I think you should, if you're not the honest type then I think you should wait for him to approach you."

"Okay, thanks mom."

"Of course sweetie."

                  ************************

It's later on in the day, I was sitting down in the living room watching some TV while waiting for Luke to get home.

Finally, he walked into the house followed by Rell, you could tell they had both just come from working out cause both of them had sweat dripping down them.

"Hey Ash." Luke walked into the kitchen and grabbed two water bottles from the fridge and handed one to Rell.

"Hey."

Rell walked over to me "What's up?" He sat down next to me.

"I'm just chilling watching some Manifest." I replied.

"That's cool, have you been in the house all day?" He sipped his water.

"Yes."

"I'm gonna go wash up real quick." Luke said then walked off upstairs.

I've never been alone with Rell before, so it was a little bit awkward.

"You should come out with me, Luke, Sabrina, and one of my friends Sam later, we're going to the movies." He said as he pulled his shirt over his head, showing off his perfectly chiseled abs "Sorry, I'm just a little bit hot."

"Um, it's fine." He was sitting so close to me I could feel the heat coming off of his body.

"So what do you think?" He asked.

"Sure, I'll come along."

"Great, Also what would you rate 1-10 for the dance I did for you yesterday?" He asked with a laugh.

I returned a laugh "If I'm being honest, most definitely a 10."

"Damn, Well I didn't know that I'd score that high" He chuckles "Thank you."