Chapter 3

It's the next day, Me and Luke are out shopping for some groceries.

"I had a great time yesterday, I just don't know why Sabrina had to come and ruin the whole vibes with her attitude."

"She was mad over something stupid." Luke replied.

"What was the reason?"

"She basically was mad that he had his arm wrapped around you, and gave you his jacket."

"Wow, I was cold so he gave me his jacket to wear, it's really not that deep." I pushed the cart down the aisle.

"That's what I told him, But Sabrina is just the type of girl who likes to overreact about little things."

"I can see that."

Rell was just doing something nice for me, I don't know what the big deal is. Is she jealous?

"You're just gonna have to get used to her and her attitude." We finished shopping for everything then walked onto the line and began waiting.

"Anyways, Enough about her, Tonight mom has a business meeting and she's gonna be away for 2 days so we have the house to ourselves, that's why I'm here picking up some groceries for us to snack on later because I'm inviting some people over."

"So you dragged me out the house so we could pick up groceries for the house, except it's groceries for you and your friends?"

"You'll be there too." He laughed "Of course, Just don't tell mom."

As long as Rell's gonna be there, I have no problem keeping my mouth shut.

*************************

"Now listen, I'm gonna be gone for a few days and I expect to come back to a clean house, I don't wanna see anything fucked up at all, Okay?" Our mom stood at the front door with her suitcase.

"Okay." We both responded.

"Now I love you both." She gave us both a hug "I'll be back soon."

"Bye mom." We watched as she got into her car and then drove off.

Luke closed the door "Okay, you set everything up, I'm gonna invite some people and get ready."

"Okay."

He walked off upstairs, I started digging into the bags and taking everything out. I grabbed a couple of bowls pouring the bags of chips into them. I took the drinks out of the fridge and put them on top of the counter. As I'm getting stuff ready someone rings the doorbell.

I walked to the door and peeked out the peephole, Rell was standing out there. I opened the door up "Hey." I said.

"Hey there." He walked inside "Luke invited me over early to help get things ready, and I brought some liquor." He held up the bag.

"That's great." I closed the door behind him "Well, I was just getting the snacks and drinks set up."

"Cool." He set the liquor down on the table.

"Has he told you how many people is coming over exactly?" I asked.

"Don't worry, it's only gonna be 5 people, not that many."

"These many snacks for only 5 people?"

"Well there is gonna be weed, people get the munchies." He laughed.

"Oh, Now I understand." I continued fixing the place up a little bit "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."