Chapter 10

It was the next day, It's been hours and Luke still hasn't said not one word to me or Rell. He's been walking past the both of us and ignoring us like we weren't even there.

I walked down the hall to his room and knocked, Aliyah opened the door and I walked inside.

"Whether you wanna talk or not I'm gonna speak." I walked over to his bed, he was laying down watching some TV.

"I'm gonna go." Aliyah walked out the room and closed the door behind her.

"Well first off you have every right to be mad and I understand why you're mad but what you did to Rell was not needed, second i'm a grown woman and I can choose to do whatever I want, I'm not little anymore so stop treating me like I am."

"Rell better be lucky the only thing I did to him was punch him, I could have stomped his ass out and did way worse but I didn't."

"But for what though? for kissing me when I'm the one who wanted him to?"

"I don't care what you wanted him to do, He shouldn't be kissing you at all, that's the main issue."

"Why not? We have feelings for each other, you can't be mad at us for falling for each other."

He scoffed "Feelings for each other? He broke up with Sabrina not that long ago, so please tell me how long have you and him been doing whatever the fuck you both have been doing." He sat up.

"The day you invited a couple of people over."

"That was almost 3 weeks ago, so you guys have been keeping this a secret for that long? Both been smiling in my face like everything is all good?"

"Luke, I just need you to understand that we're both into each other, he makes me feel like I matter, he makes me happy, the happiest i've felt in years and I don't think I can find that with anyone else, plus it's just natural, we naturally vibe with each other, like why can't you just be happy for the both of us?"

"Why would I be happy that my best friend was sneaking behind my back with my sister? Who would be happy about that?"

"I thought you would be happy for the both of us."

"Well you thought wrong, Now just Imagine if mom finds out about you two."

"You're not gonna tell her are you?"

"No, you're gonna tell her, if you don't then I'm gonna tell her."

"You can't force me to tell her."

"Yes, I can." He stood "And then you had my girlfriend involved too, she's been smiling in my face acting like nothing was going on, she's basically been lying to me."

"Luke, it's literally not that serious, like you're dragging the fuck out of it."

"Ashley." My mom knocked on the door then opened it up "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine."

"Okay, well we're about to leave in a few so let's go."

"Okay."

She left leaving the door open "Anyways, I gotta go so whatever attitude you have right now I hope you get rid of it, and don't do or say anything stupid while we're gone." I walked out and slammed the door behind me.

He was acting so Immature, like if he decided to mess around with one of my friends I wouldn't care, I would be happy for them both, I wouldn't act the way he's acting.

**************************

It was about two hours later, me, Aliyah, and my mom have been walking around to different stores buying a couple of things. We were now sitting down eating us some subway's.