Chapter 6

It's been a couple of days since I've seen Rell, I'm surprised he hasn't been around so much because he usually is always here. I started to wonder about if he actually listened to his girlfriend and stopped coming around me, obviously, I would hate for that to happen.

I walked the hallway to Luke's door and knocked "Come in." He called.

I walked into the room, He and Aliyah were inside his room smoking a blunt "Hey Aliyah."

"Hey Ash." She smiled.

"I actually need to talk to you Aliyah."

"Okay." She stood up "I'll be back babe." She kissed him on the lips and then followed me out of the room, We walked into my room and I closed the door.

"What's wrong?"

"So me and Sabrina had a chat when we were at the beach and she basically told me to stay away from Rell, she doesn't want me near him, blah blah blah, Long story short, I haven't seen him in a couple of days and I don't know if he listened to her or what."

"Ash, I told you that boy is not staying away, he likes you, you can tell he does, anyone can tell from a mile away so that must be why she doesn't want him near you, she has some kind of suspicion about you two."

"Which is why I want him to break up with her, if he really likes me like he says he does then he would do that." I received an Instagram notification and it was a message from Rell.

"Oh my god, he just texted me."

"What does it say?" She looked down at my phone "Hey, you should come over to my house so we can chill" She smiled "You should most definitely go!"

"You think so?"

"Yeah, he's inviting you over for a reason so you should also make sure you're ready, wear one of the lingerie sets you bought."

"Do you think he wants to fuck?"

"I don't know, but stay ready so you don't have to get ready."

"Okay, I'm gonna get ready, If Luke asks make up an excuse for me please."

"You know I got you." She left the room.

I grabbed me the blue lingerie set, a black t-shirt, and some leggings then walked off to the bathroom. I got naked then slipped the set on, then my clothes. I put my slides back on and then walked back to my room.

I had to make sure I smelt good and looked good, Just in case. I applied some more deodorant and perfume, I grabbed my phone, and replied to him letting him know that I was on my way.

This could be a good decision for me, or the stupidest mistake.

**********************

I arrived at his house 10 minutes later, it was a good thing his house wasn't that far away from ours. I walked up to his door, took a deep breath in and out, then knocked.

He opened the door "Hey beautiful." He smiled.

"Hey." I walked inside and he closed the door behind me.

"I'm glad you showed up."

"I'm surprised I'm even here." I looked around.

"Why are you?" He laughed.

"I don't know, I don't pull up to guy's houses."

"Well, do you want something to drink?"

"Some water please." I removed my jacket and set it on top of the couch then sat down.

"Okay." He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass.

"So, do you live alone?"

"Yeah, Gladly." He dropped some ice into the glass.

"And what about your girlfriend? Would she just show up over here? Because I don't want her to freak out."

"Relax, she's not coming here." He poured some water into my glass and walked over to me "Here you go."

"Thank you." I took a sip and then set the glass down.

He sat down next to me "So I invited you over because I wanted us to have more privacy, no interruptions or anything else."

"Well, I'm here." I was sitting a little bit far from him.

"Why are you acting a little bit shy now, you weren't acting like this the other day when I was over there."

"I'm not acting shy."

"You are but I get it, you've never been in my house before." He laughed "Just loosen up a little bit."

"Okay, well where have you been the past couple of days? You didn't show up so I thought that you were gonna listen to your girlfriend and not be around me anymore."

"Like I said she can't tell me shit, Also I just couldn't be around you, last time I was around you, you almost got me in trouble, I really wanted to bend you over and fuck the shit out of you."

The thought of him inside of me turned me on so badly.

"Well, we're alone now." I scooted a little bit closer to him.

"Yeah, I know." He gently caressed my face while staring into my eyes "I wanna but I just can't, I feel like we shouldn't get too carried away."

"Oh, well that might be the smartest thing to do."

"But that doesn't mean we can't do other things." He leaned in and started planting kisses on my neck, one of his hands wrapped around my neck as he started kissing me slowly.

With his other hand, he ran up my thigh and then stopped between my legs "Can I?"

"Yes."

He slipped one of his hands into my leggings and began rubbing my pussy through my panties. While still kissing on my neck he slid my panties to the side and gently began rubbing my clit.

"Fuck, you're so wet already, I just wanna eat you out until you're moaning my name." He whispered in my ear.

I loved when he did that, it just turned me on even more.

"Take these off." He pulled at my leggings, I stood up and pulled them off then sat back down.

He spread my legs and then slid my panties to the side again, This time he shoved 2 of his fingers inside of me and thrust them in and out of me.

"Fuck." I moaned softly, I bit my lip to stop any other moans from escaping my mouth.

"You feel so nice and tight." He sucked on my neck "I fucking love it."

I laid back and started to massage my breasts, Fuck he made me feel so good.

He lifted my shirt and bra up then began sucking on both of my tits "Your body is so perfect" He sped up his pace a little bit faster, With every thrust, I felt myself getting closer to climaxing.

"Oh my -" Louder moans escaped my mouth, I couldn't control myself, he was just that damn good.

He removed his fingers from inside of me and then pulled my panties off, He got down on his knees then started going to work eating me out.

"You taste just as good as you look." He swirled his tongue around a couple of times on my clit then licked up and down my folds.

He grabbed both of my legs and wrapped them around his neck, then went back to eating me out.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum..." I massaged both of my breasts again, He ran his tongue around in circles on my clit faster and faster "Fuck!" I cream pied and he licked it all up.

"I can tell you enjoyed it." He came back up to my face with a smirk "Whenever you want, just come to me and I'll make you feel good." He planted a kiss on my mouth.

Well, that just happened.