Chapter 15

It was a week later.

"Happy birthday!" I was waken up by my brother and my mom standing over me with 2 big balloons that said 19 on them.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes "Thanks." I looked at the time and saw it was 11:55am "Damn, I've been sleep for a while."

"Yeah we know, that's why we wanted to come wake you up." Luke replied.

"I got you a gift." My mom held it out.

"You didn't have to." I grabbed it from her and opened it up, inside was a beautiful bedazzled dress "I love it, thank you."

"And I got you something too." Luke held out a small package, I grabbed it from him and opened it up, inside was diamond earrings.

"Thank you to you both." I stood and hugged the both of them.

"Of course." Luke replied and left the room.

"I hope you don't mind, I invited a couple of your friends over."

"Mom, I barely have any friends."

"I had Luke help me invite some people over."

"It's probably gonna be a whole lot of his friends" I got out of bed.

"Well either way, Just enjoy your time and have fun." She kissed me on the cheek then left the room.

I decided I was gonna wear the dress my mom bought for me, with some black heels. I grabbed me a lingerie set and the dress then put it to the side. I looked through my closet for my heels and found them in the corner, I put them next to my outfit.

Perfect outfit.

************************

It was later on around 4:00 pm, there was a lot of people downstairs, I was in my room getting ready while Rell watched me.

"Damn, you're looking sexy in that dress."

"Thank you." I smiled and continued applying my lipgloss.

"Making me want a bite." He ran his hand down my back.

"Not right now." I slapped his hand away.

"I'll try to control myself." He leaned forward and started kissing on my neck.

"Stop it." I laughed and pushed him away "You're making me horny."

"That's a good thing." He turned me around so I can face him, he pushed me against the dresser and grabbed my face kissing me.

He started to plant more kisses on my neck, I softly moaned then pushed him away "Seriously, I can't leave everyone waiting any longer."

"You're right, I'm sorry, I just can't control myself." He chuckled.

"We'll go wait for me downstairs, I'll be down in a couple minutes."

"Okay." He kissed me then left the room.

I slipped into my heels then strapped them, I walked over to my body mirror to check myself out.

I looked pretty damn sexy.

I grabbed my phone off my bed then left my room, I walked downstairs where people were around talking, some were eating, and some were drinking.

"There goes the birthday girl." Ron, A boy from my school walked over to me "Happy birthday."

"Thank you." I smiled.

I was confused because me and him have never spoke before, I just knew he was in a couple of my classes.