Chapter 5

It was 2 days later, I've been trying to keep my distance from Rell but I've been seeing him around the house a lot lately. Like damn, do you ever stay home? I know it's summer and all but you do not need to be out the house that much.

"How's Miami so far?" I was on the phone with my friend Kayla, She was on Vacation with her family and will be for the whole summer which sucked. I always had the most fun with her when summer time came around, plus she was always there for me to spill my feelings to about Rell.

"It's beautiful! I wish you could have came out here with us."

"I wish I could have too, I mean so far I've been having fun here but I'll have even more fun with you." I frowned "I miss you already."

"I miss you too, I just can't wait to get back so I can see you again."

"I can't wait for you to get back either but for now I have some stuff to fill you in on, It's about Rell."

"Okay, hold up" She put her headphones in "What's up?"

"Well we started talking a little bit more, We've been hanging out the past couple of days, partying, it's just been fun, we've also kissed a couple of times."

"Oh my god!" She gasped "Doesn't he date Sabrina?"

"Yeah, So I was a little bit shocked when it happened too, and then he basically told me that he's interested in me."

"Well you should go for it cause you've been talking to me for years about him and how much you like him, The only problem is Sabrina."

"About Sabrina, she basically told me to stay away from him and she's tired of how much me and him have been hanging out, like it's not even my fault, he's close friends with my brother and you can't keep them away from each other."

"She really said that?"

"Yeah, and told me I should get my own man." I laughed "Which is crazy because your own man doesn't even want you."

Kayla laughed "Damn, Maybe i'm just too petty but after she said that to me I would have went for it even more."

"Even though she was disrespectful to me I've still been trying to keep my distance from him, I'm just not that type of person."

"Well you've already kissed him, so you might as well."

"You're right."

Suddenly there was a knock on my door "Kayla, I'm gonna call you back later."

"Alright, you better."

"I will, bye, I love you."

"I love you too girl." I hung up the phone.

I stood and opened the door up, Of course Rell was standing there.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey there." He peeked inside my room.

"Can I help you?"

"I've been over here plenty of times and I've never been in your room before." He walked past me and into my room and started looking around "It's nice."

"You don't just walk into my room, if you wanna talk then talk."

"Woah, what's your problem?"

"I'm sorry, it's not you, it's just your girlfriend." I sighed.

"Is it something that you guys talked about the other day?"

"Yeah."

"Well what did she say to you?"

"She basically told me to stay away from you, I'm hanging around you too much, she was just being disrespectful, rude, and jealous."

"Well why didn't you tell me the day she said it? I would have said something."

"She's your girlfriend."

"Well she can't tell me or you to stop hanging out, if she doesn't like it then oh well."

"You should just listen to her, I'm just a friend."

"Well friends don't kiss." He walked over to me.

"Yeah, I know."

"Every time I look at you I just wanna grab you and kiss you." He ran his hand up my arm.

I smiled "Well why don't you?"

"Because I wanna do a couple of other things to you too, but I won't be able to control myself."

"You can, if you want." I can't believe those words slipped out of my mouth, I'm usually not this bold.

"I can't, I have to get back to your brother."

"He can wait for a few more minutes, can't he?" I leaned in planting kisses on his neck, I then started kissing him on the mouth.

"Ashley." He pulled away from the kiss "I really have to get back, you don't want him finding out, do you?"

"I wouldn't care if he did." I pulled him in for another kiss, I ran my hand up his shirt and began feeling on his abs.

I just wanted to tease him a little bit and it obviously was working, His dick was hard as fuck and I barely did anything.

"Relax, the door is still open." He gently pushed me away.

I heard a door open outside in the hallway so of course we both pretended like we weren't doing anything "Well yeah, this is all of the art work I have put up." I tried to talk about something different.

Luke Came and Stood in the doorway "What are you doing in here?"

"She was just showing me some of her art"

"Okay, well let's go, I'm tryna finish this game so we can head out."

"Alright." He left my room and I closed the door behind him.

I know this was wrong, but it just felt so right. Hopefully he breaks up with his girlfriend so me and him can be together.