Chapter 13

It was a couple days later, me and Rell still haven't talked, Even though i'm the one in the wrong I feel like I shouldn't have to text or call him first for trying to look out for myself, so I haven't.

"Still no text?" Aliyah sat across from me.

"Nope."

"Don't worry, he's gonna text or call you soon for sure." Luke walked over and sat down next to Aliyah.

"He should have been called me, I shouldn't have to call him first." I grabbed my phone and began looking through our conversation, hoping that little bubble text would pop up.

"Ashley, you know I love you like you were my own sister but you're in the wrong here, you both just got together, you should focus on being happy, instead you let some skank get in your head, she did it just so she could fuck up your relationship and you let her."

I stopped to think about it "But at the same time she kind of was right, if he cheated on her then he could cheat on me too."

"He did it and even though it was fucked up it was because he had stronger feelings towards you, he didn't cheat just to do it for fun, he did it because he loves you."

"Ugh, I don't know what to fucking do."

"I think you should call him and invite him over, then apologize."

"Fine." I stood up "I'll text him." I began texting him, letting him know that I wanted to talk to him, and told him to come over.

I watched as he began texting back.

Rell : I don't know, you shouldn't really invite someone over that you don't trust.

I rolled my eyes and started texting him back.

Ashley : Look, I'm trying to apologize so bring your ass over here, or don't.

"Okay, I texted him, if he shows up then just send him upstairs to my room."

"Okay."

I walked upstairs and into my room, I laid down on my bed and started to think about how I would apologize to him.

I hate apologizing.

*************************

Minutes later there was a knock on my door, the door opened and Rell walked inside.

"Hey." I sat up.

"Hey." He closed the door behind him.

"How have you been?"

"I've been okay." He was distant.

"That's good." I just sat there staring at him, I didn't know how to start it off.

"Well? Are you gonna apologize or what?"

"I'm getting there." I stood "Listen Rell, I'm sorry for saying that I couldn't trust you, and I'm sorry for letting Sabrina get into my head, it's just that I don't wanna be hurt by you."

"Why would I hurt you? I know I've fucked up with cheating on Sabrina but I would never do that to you, I told you already that I love you and I wanna be with you, you have nothing to worry about with me and I know words don't mean much, but just know that you can trust me, Okay?" He grabbed my face.

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"I was angry with you, I was actually waiting for you to text me and apologize but obviously, you didn't."

"I know, You know i'm a little bit stubborn." I laughed.

"Yeah, I know." He chuckled "Well as long as we're good now, I've missed you." He leaned in kissing me "I've missed you a lot."

"I've missed you too." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Since I have you doubting, let me show you how much I only want you." He smirked as he locked the door.

He wrapped his hand around my neck and pulled me in, he slowly kissed me then pulled away and started kissing and sucking on my neck.

I felt a puddle form between my thighs, the slightest touch from him could turn me on.

He pulled my shirt off then followed with my shorts, he then slid my panties down and slid one of his hands between my legs and started massaging my pussy.

He did this for a couple of seconds then got down on his knees and stuck his face between my thighs and started to eat me out.

He ran his tongue up and down my folds, I ran my fingers through his hair while he went to work on me.

"Fuck." I massaged my tits with my free hand as I grinded against his tongue.

He stopped then picked me up and laid me down on the bed, he kissed me and I could taste myself on his lips.

His face was back between my thighs as he started to eat me out again, while eating me out he shoved three of his fingers inside of me.

I spread my legs further and moaned out loud "Fuck you make me feel so good..."

"Good." He smirked and went right back to eating me out, he sucked and slurped on my clit while shoving his fingers in and out of me faster "Cum for me sexy." He fingers thrust in and out of me a couple more times and then I cummed all over his fingers.

He removed his fingers from out of me and slowly sucked on them "I think I can do this all day." He pulled me into another kiss "I had to show you how bad I missed you."

I smiled "Well now I can show you." I pulled at his pants.

"I really wish you could but I can't, I have to be at my dad's house at 4."

"Damn, well how long are you staying?"

"I'm gonna be there until 8, maybe you can come with me?"

"I would love to, just let me get dressed."

"Okay." He smiled as he watched me.