My life takes a turn by falling off a swing

Ok my name is January Frost. And yes, i was born in January. Wonder why my name is January? I bet you do. I didn't know I was a daughter of Khione; Greek snow goddess of... oh my gosh! Snow. Yay. Anyways,I didn't know I was her daughter until I was 15. My father is Harry Frost. Bet you're thinking 'Frost is hairy?' Well, apparently, it is. I don't like snow. At all. Actually, I melt it. Literally. I have this, uh, um, ugh. Maybe I'll leave that for you to know, you know, later. So yeah. Here's how it started.

I was sitting by a tree, in spring. My favorite time of year! Yeah, I'm kidding, that's old school, man. I wish I had an awesome starting story, but actually, I was swinging, and a kid introduced herself to me. Her name was Nova. I was watching her and not where I was going, and snagged my foot on the ground and tripped and fell on my face. Nova laughed and helped me up, then this totally normal and totally everyday thing happened. Birds. Attacked her. They were kinda brown-ish and white. They also looked kinda like swans and blue heiring. They keep pecking her then Nova just lashed out on them. She actually turned into a werewolf and sliced the birds into shreds, and the weird thing was, there was no blood. Only yellow powdery stuff. They just vanished from thin air, literally. Then a girl with red hair with orange, pink, maroon, gold, hot pink, and many other colors and very bright green neon eyes came and told Nova they had to go.

Nova said "But, Scarlet, I found another one. I have to tell her about her life, and parents, and the danger. Most importantly the danger. I mean, yes the danger is the fun part, but still, the danger."

The girl named Scarlet replied "Nova.... ugh fine. Tell her then let's....wait. Another one of us?"

Nova nodded "Another on of us."

i just stood there, stunned and confused, while both of them came over. Only if I knew what my life would become, I would have ran right then there.