Hey Frozen Face

She laughed at me, thinking I was joking. But I wasn't, and she didn't know I wasn't. But I wasn't. Wait a sec... Never mind, to get on with the story, she laughed and I stared at her with a blank face. "I was telling the truth.."

She immediately stopped laughing. She ran a hand through her hair. "You know that's weird. I saved you with snow. And I love snow." Glancing at Frank, she began speaking again. "Um. Shouldn't we help him?"

"There is no we in this. Thank you." I muttered as I walked to Frank. I tapped my foot against his hand. "Hey dude. Come on, man. Don't leave me with her."

Of course she protested but, pfft, I didn't want to listen to her rambling. "FRANK!" I squealed. "Come on dude!"

December sighed, "January. This is what you do." She flicked his nose, ice spreading across his face.

I blinked then said slowly "I don't think... That's what he wants to wake up to that.."

Frank's eye twitched as he sat up, rubbing his cold, frozen face. "And m-m-may I ask why. I h-have ice o-on my face?"

I laughed as I said "So Frank, cold yet?"

He glared as he stood then walked a head, on ward to find Ryan. Bler. Why?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the lack of updating. I'm a fail. School's just always there, and I've been stuck in a Writer's Block. It sucks. I probably lost readers because of my lack of updates. But. Whatever. Anyways. The new chapter should come out. Vote, Comment, Follow me ;x Or not, whichever works best. And a Super Thumbs up Katarakilbourne to updating faster than I am. Super, super thumbs up to SRArora for talking to me on tumblr. And if she's here, rebel-alchemist-sage, Thank you for talking to me on Tumblr as well.