Meeting Others

I was still laughing at Ryan when Annabeth came over and sat down next to Ryan. Then a guy with black hair and sea green eyes came over and sat down next to Annabeth and held her hand then she said to the guy "ok, this kid? His name is Ryan; he's the kid who I brought to camp and he rolled down the hill."

The guy smiled and chuckled, "hi Ryan. I'm Percy Jackson. Son of Poseidon. Did you like your tumbling lessons?"

Ryan rolled his eyes and looked at me like it was my fault that this happened. I was only laughing, cheese.

A girl with choppy brown hair and her eyes changed colors every few seconds, and she was holding hands with a dude with blond hair and electric blue eyes. They came over and the guy with blond hair said "hey, Jackson, Clarisse wants to have a chat with you." then they walked away. Awkward much...?

The person named Percy groaned and got up and so didn't Annabeth. "Percy, why does Clarisse always think it's you who did something to her siblings?"

He shrugged, "it's Clarisse we're talking about. Who knows?"

Annabeth laughed as they walked away the same direction the due with blond hair and the girl with choppy brown hair went.

So that left me with Ryan, again.

He sighed and laid his head on the table and I left him there as I went the Hermes cabin.

I laid down on my sleeping bag and just stared at the ceiling. Connor came in sat next to me; "hey."

I glanced at him, "hello."

"well, sucks to be you." and he got up and left

I didn't comprehend what he had said until about 5 minutes later, "Wait. What?" I sat up to find no one else in the cabin.

Then I got up and went to go outside and I open the door to find a buff kid in a purple shirt and a bow on his back, and him also holding hands. He was holding hands with a girl about 12 or 13, chocolate colored skin and brown curly hair to match. Her eyes were not brown, but a very pretty gold color. The guy's hair was a military cut and black hair, and dark grey eyes, and he looked Chinese. Both had one purple shirts that said CAMP JUPITER , instead of the most common orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirts with a horse with wings.

"uh. Hi?" I half said, half asked

The guy waved and the girl smiled.

"you are....?" I asked

The girl spoke up because the guy looked uncomfortable and looked around. Anyways, the girl said "hi, I'm Hazel. This is Frank. Don't mind him. He's just nervous. This is the first time he's been here since the Roman invasion, type thing, and he thinks that the Greeks won't like him..."

I stared at her with big eyes, "What? There's another camp?!"

They nodded like I was the stupidest person on Earth, which isn't such a bad title if you ask me.

"I'm a not so new newbie." I explained "just saying."

Frank mouthed 'ooooh' then said "Well, I am a son of Mars."

Hazel smiled again "daughter of Pluto"

I nodded and stood looking at the two,  then after a while, i realized they were waiting for me to say who I was who I was the daughter of. "um. I'm January Frost.... I don't know who I'm the daughter of. But I hope I know soon." I hoped that had satisfied their curious hunger.

Frank perked up and whispered to Hazel and she nodded.

I watched between the two, my head swiveling side to side, "what was that?"

Hazel explained since Frank must not have wanted me to see it because his face was red, "he said 'then this is the girl who's going on the Quest!'. We're suppose to find the girl who's leading the Quest. Frank is going with you. Chiron said you took too long, and this way Romans and Greeks can be more nice to each other, and he's experienced, because Chiron said that he'd train both newbies at once, that's why he's letting both newbie's go." She stopped to take a breath "wow, never knew I could do that"

I laughed then immediately stopped, "Chiron picked the other companion?"

Frank nodded

"GAH! Why?! It's probably for the best." I said this fist like I was mad then calmed down more.

They laughed then said I should probably get ready.

I went to the camp store and got a tooth brush, two of those stylish orange t-shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, and hair ties. Then I put all of it into a backpack and by then it was dark and time to go to sleep. In the morning, I'd be gone, possibly forever...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys like this one? I know I put in a lot of characters here, but.... And, also, please vote/comment me. I want to know what I'm doing wrong. And check out SunlightChild's story, it's amazing. Only one chapter so far, but it's awesome.