The Debate Team

Sorry about my super writer's block. But, I really do like writing and even if some of the chapters are short. But I have been practicing 'writing' with my friends. So maybe I got better? Anyways, I'm going to try to hit a minimum of 350 hundred words. And if I don't meet it, I'll update another chapter, deal? And if I don't meet it, then you guys can leave in the comments below what my next goal should be. But reasonably please? A million words would not do. Anyways, thanks! And thanks for the follows guys, it means a lot to me.--------------------------------------------------------------

So after Ice Man had melted the frozen face off, he glared at December. "Who are you, and what happened to my face." He demanded, and quite rudely too.

I giggled as my voice chirped in without my knowing, "You were born an Ice, Ice Baby."

Frank already narrowed eyes became even slimmer lines. He gave a little huff at me before glancing back over at Ice, Ice Lady. "January. I was asking her. Is that ok with you?"

"My name is December," she laughed, her chocolate brown curls bouncing with her shoulders. "Don't be such a Lemon Head, gosh. But I think you should really go try to find your friend. A little time could go a long way, especially with those nasty little critters making him go."

I blinked. I didn't remember anything making him go somewhere. I just remember being jumped by grasses. That was embarrassing. Before my big, flappy jaws of mine could speak, Frank took matters into his own hands. Er. Mind. Mouth? Words? I don't know anymore. "Two things wrong with that statement. One. You are not going anywhere with us. You being freaky snow lady or not, I'm tired of ladies with snow powers. Makes it worse you look like her. Two. He wasn't being taken anywhere. He ran from us because she's the leader of the Quest and he didn't like it."

"Ahem." December said. "Here are my responses to that. Numero Uno. Yes. I am going. I saved your lives and you might need it once again. Numero Dos. You don't know that, mister. You and your sleeping habits got in the way of fully knowing. There are monsters who're attracted to around here and are bound to find him, follow him, and try to just kill him without reason or eat him. I've been here most of my spare time, I know my way around and I know how to defend myself while using the things around me. I. Am. Going."

My eyes flickered back and forth between the two as they debated. Frank's face flushed to a bright red as he tried to make more for an argument. December's eyes turned a bit angry as she watched for any sign of more excuses for her not to go. And I agreed with her. She might as well go, as much as I hate to say it. People don't like snow and she may come in handy. As well as a map handler. Besides. Maybe she too was a demigod. Her life is bound to be as screwed up as mine is. Sure seems like it.

Frank then groaned, rolling his eyes. "Fine. You can go. But one small error or you can't keep up and you're out." I knew that the harsh words that came out of his mouth weren't true. He couldn't be the cold type. Never seemed like it. If anything, he was more of a teddy bear with a snuggling blanket and open arms. And from then, December grinned, turning away on her heel and marched on the same direction the wheat had come from, and where Ryan supposedly went to.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So. Now. I will go count the words I typed up in the story. And if it's less than 350 words. I'll update once again with a limit of your guy's choice. I'll be thinking of a number between 1 and 50. Whoever's closest, gets to choose how many I have to surpass. And also. to keep me on my toes, if you see any typos I've made, tell me about them. Also a penalty for myself, I'll update yet another chapter for those typos in that chapter. Up for my little game? I guess I am. And also, thank you again for following me, reading my story, give it a big, shiny vote, comment if you can, follow me if you really want to, check out my other stories. And maybe because you all love me so much ;x Inbox me about new ideas. I suck about coming up with ideas.