Moose

I was pondering about the Quest when Chiron came and told me I must find two companions to go with me. Today. Panicking. Not good. Hyperventilating. Not any better. Then I thought brown hair and crystal blue eyes. NO! Bad self!. I ended up thinking about Ryan again. Gotta stop that.

I was eating lunch with the Hermes kids and thinking 'hmm, who can I bring on the thingy majigger who isn't Ryan? Must. Think. Muuuuust. Think. Think Self, Think!' then Chiron came back over and told me one of the people.... has to be Ryan. Need I say. FAIL. My face just pretty much turned into mush, well more like a face of apathy. Like a poker face, yeah, that's right, I just mimicked Lady Gaga. What now? I sorry. Anyways, back to being somewhat serious. I had a problem. Ryan was going for Pete's sakes! The world is now. Going! To end! Maybe. Then Chiron left after making Ryan come over and talking to me. This awkward conversation went a little like this...

"Um, hi. I'm Ryan." he waved.

I waved meekly back "hi. I. Am the not so wonderful January Frost."

He nodded a little like 'yeah, ok, I don't want to be here, but I'll go with it' and said "very nice..... So... Quests. Scary, eh?"

Right then and there, I had a flash back to 'Brother Bear'. With the moose going 'Eh, Eh' all the time. Aaand, I burst out laughing in Ryan's face. Funny. If you're not me.

He looked kind of offended, too. "What? Do I have something on my face?"

I shook my head and laughed more.

Then he looked at me like I was crazy.... which I was. "what are you laughing about?!"

"you said eh." I said in between laughs

"So?" He looked so confused, it was funny.

"That's what the moose says in Brother Bear!" I squealed before going into another laughing fit. But if only I had known how much time I had left, I would have left then to go get another companion. Instead of having my other companion picked for me.