Newer than me newbie

After we ate and went to sleep, I had the problem of where I'm going to sleep. I laughed at myself for the thought of 'hehehe, out in the woods so I can dream of getting eaten', but then two boys who looked very much alike by the way, (both of them had brown hair, and blue eyes with a mischievous glint, but one was taller than the other) and told me that I was suppose to bunk with then for a few days. I'm like 'what? Why?' and they're like, just go with it. And I later found that their names are Travis and Connor Stoll and are the camp's tricksters, other than Leo Valdez, who was the swirl of brown haired shortness, and Scarlet likes. So basically, if the Stolls and the Valdez kid teamed up, we'd all be dead and the camp would go 'bai-bai'. so yeah, not a good idea to let them become buddy buddy. So the Stoll brothers told me on the way to the cabin that they were sons of Hermes. I remembered Hermes, he was the messenger of the gods and the god of thieves, and traveling, and the maker of internet. Thank you, Hermes! is what I immediately thought, and then I got an urge to steal something. I'm guessing that's a 'Thanks'? and they showed me into a cabin that looked normal and inside was a whole lotta kids in it. Kinda scary but whatever. "hey." Travis whispered "don't leave any of your things out. Someone might take them."

My widened eyes went even wider and I looked around. Not sure if I'll be sleeping tonight. I did. And it was a mistake.... Though I did wake up with my watch and everything attached so that's good. Anyways, rewind to when I went to sleep.

I had a dream. A terrible dream. A horrible dream. Worse than death by torture combined. I dreamed about... snow. Man, I gets the shivers from the dream every time. Guess you're thinking why I don't like snow. Here's a couple reasons...

1) It's cold

2) It's really bright and hurts my eyes after I get out from school

3) I alwaaaays get birthday cards with snow of it. Never fails.

4) I had never liked snow. It's cold.

5) It has never liked me. I'm warm blooded.

Think that's enough said. Anyways. Yes. I had a dream about snow. It was horrible. I dreamed about a girl old enough to my mother with brown hair and brown eyes. It was beautiful hair and beautiful eyes, but the emotion was not. Her brown eyes and facial expression carried a old hearted scowl at someone. Somehow I turned and saw no one behind me, and I the woman said "don't you dare turn you're back on my again, or you'll regret it." and then my vision was filled with stupid-white- bright- flippin snow. Let's just say, I didn't like it. Nope. Not one bit.

I woke up on wood floor with a blanket on. Still with all my arms and legs attached, and with things I have in my pockets. I stood and went outside while everyone was sleeping except for a couple people.

I breathed in the cool morning air and looked down at the dining pavilion and seen kids eating breakfast and before I went down, I seen out of the corner of my eye, seen Coach (or Gleeson Hedge, who I may call Gleeson Hedge, but if he softens up on me, then I may call him Gleeson Hedge) running with his club held high, and Scarlet running a bit behind to make sure to tackle him. I look up towards where they're running and see a kid looking down from the hill I first fell down when I got here. I looked a bit closer and seen that he looked rich. And he was cute. Like a lot cute. But I wasn't going to tell him that. Uh-uh, no way. He probably already knows he looks hot.

I raced over there just in time to see the kid take a step and play Western and be a tumble weed going down a hill. I'm standing there laughing while he gets up and starts to dust himself off while a girl with blond hair and grey eyes comes down laughing. She then notices me and says while still laughing "Hi. I'm Annabeth and-and" she looks over at the boy who's scowling and Annabeth starts cracking up again. Then Coach comes saying "DIE CUPCAAAAKE!!!!" and Scarlet tackles him and sits on him once again.

The boy simply looks at Coach and says " I'm not a cupcake and I most certainly am not going to die."

Annabeth then goes into more cackling fits.

I look at the boy and say "then just who are you, tumble weed?"

Then he looks at me "You don't know?"

I shook my head.

"Ugh. I'm famous. How can you not know me?"

"it's obviously possible." I retorted. Just because he's cute doesn't mean I can't be sarcastic.

"I'm Ryan McCormick. Duh"

"duh yourself, bud. Do you know who I am, tumble weed?"

"No. You're not famous and loved by millions of people."

"Well then, I better start."

He rolled his eyes "fine. What is your dear dear name?"

"I'm- nah probably too much for you to handle. You probably don't even know how to clean."

"I can handle it..." though Ryan didn't say anything about not knowing how to clean.

I snorted and said "I'm January Frost. Cheese, couldn't you figure that out?"

He rolled his eyes again.

"Hey! Now there's a newbie newer than me! Ha ha, sucker! Now you're Newbie!" then I ran off in joy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you guys like it? sorry it took so long to update, I just wasn't sure if people liked it. but I saw new votes and more reads. Hope you like it!