Prologue - Slice of Life

/N: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Classroom of the Elite belongs to Shougo Kinugasa. Bungou Stray Dogs belongs to Asagiri Kafka. I don't own three of the series since both of them belongs to their respective owners. Other Anime characters also belongs to their respective owners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Itachi, there's one thing that he thinks about academy. No matter which world, the Elemental Nations or Japan, one thing is the same.

Boring.

That's what Itachi's thinking all the time. Despite many advanced theories that lacks on the Elemental Nations, he's already learnt it from many books that he reads since the age of six. Of course this at first causing the concern of his adoptive parents since he starting to speak something that's not fit for his age like asking the meaning of living, asking why's there battle of any kinds in life, and why'd public opinions really matters in society.

To be honest, these three questions are the one that picks Itachi's curiosity. The first question already answered by his true thought of not wanting to die in order not to make his parents sad and find his reason to live with the birth of Sasuke. For the second one, he really still didn't found the answers since like he said to Sasuke, all humans live bound by what they see as reality even though it's vague, so he maybe also see a fake reality as well. As for the third one, that's answered from his actions as a Shinobi that Shinobi is the one that bears anything necessary to achieve its goal. While at the same time, a Shinobi was also shaped by the goal he or she strived for.

But after reincarnate on this world and lived for eight years, he finds out despite the third is certainly truth, the way of Shinobi is too cruel to be implemented on this world. That's why Itachi decided to change a little thanks to his interaction previously with Naruto and now with his adoptive parents, Mio, Akito, Hiyori, Shiho, and Rika to prove the words that he said to Kabuto back then: The way to forgive oneself of what can't be done alone is through friends that'll support you while at the same time not ignoring what he still can achieve on his own.

It's been three months since the beginning of the new grade on Itachi's elementary school. With Rika's help, Itachi was able to follow and quickly learn the subjects that he's bad at while at the same time also help Rika with the same thing.

Speaking of Rika, she still have her meek and shy attitude due to what she told to Itachi, she's shy to look into people eyes and due to her upbringing that her family always force her to study as something important since her first grade of elementary school, making her took many courses and rarely interacts with anyone.

"See Itachi-san. The way the first type lever works is where the weight is on the center, while the force and power is on each end of those lever like scissors for example." Rika explained to Itachi since although the latter got good scores on social and maths, Itachi is bad as physics science although he's quite skilled at biology from his learning back at Ninja Academy.

"Hm... I see. Thank you very much Rika." Itachi honestly said. Rika's personality truly different when she teaches someone. He bet she'll become good teacher in the future. "By the way, did you want to join us to study together after school? We usually study with just both of us so-"

"U-Um... I'm sorry Itachi-san. M-My courses schedule are c-currently very tight..." Rika replied in apologetic tone while preparing the book for the next subject, returning to her meek personality once again. The break it's almost over and there are still two more subjects before the learning hour ends.