Vol. 3 - At the Middle of Pacific, Part 3

/N: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Classroom of the Elite belongs to Shougo Kinugasa. Bungou Stray Dogs belongs to Asagiri Kafka. I don't own three of the series since both of them belongs to their respective owners. Other Anime characters also belong to their respective owners.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know what? Suck it." Jouno dismissed Sae's words as he sit beside her this time. "However, now let's hear the scream of your heart, you poor excuse for a teacher."

Sae just narrowed her eyes toward Jouno. She truly never expected that he will come here out of pure interests because after all, it's not his problems at all. "What are you doing here, Saigiku-san? You shall know that you have no right to be involved in matters that regard to the school itself." Sae at least manage to keep her plain tone toward the Hunting Dog member.

"What you're doing just now... Was blackmail right?" Jouno decided to not playing around and quickly go to the matter. Sae though still manage to keep the plain look on her face. "Moreover, you're poor liar as I manage to hear the slight increase of your heartbeat. From that I can deduce one thing. The man that you just spill to Ayanokouji-san is nothing more but a speculation from your own head. In fact, you don't even know if it was man or a woman in the first place. You said that lie in order to see how Ayanokouji-san will act and I must said... His heartbeat increase rapidly when you said it."

"However, for what reason you blackmail him I wonder? I never heard a teacher that blackmailing their students like you did." Jouno said, keep press on the matter.

"The teachers inside this school are different from the teacher on normal high school. The ANHS represent the true society of the outside world so... Even the student must be preparing for something like this." Sae replied to him.

"Represent the true society? What nonsense. If that is true, there's no need for regulations or the security camera right?" Jouno wondered. "The outside world is harsher than this school expected. For me, I actually more favor the normal high school student. In the end, their personality was able to tamed well by their parents if of course not a bad one. For me, this school was not a success at all, it was more a like a desperate movement by the government because of their inability to do at least... Better things rather than force 15 to 17 years old student in the style not much different than when Rome against the Barbarians." He explained.

"Why'd you think so?" Sae wondered but deep inside, she feels not well by Jouno's explanation. "If you want to equalize Japan style of education with the other nation, we can't be comparing to a country like Finland who have one of the best education system in the world."

"Of course not. I just stated my own opinion from what I see." Jouno just shrugged without care before he decides to spill up the beans. "By the way despite my lack of interest of this school, as a military officer I manage to read various news and reports about this school that was able to leak to the outside world. From one of the reports, I manage to find an interesting event... About one class that almost reaches A-Class that according to this school simplistic goal was able to get a 100 percent job appointment and college entrance, but it was prevented from that goal... Because of one person." He said with a smile, which make Sae widen her eyes in surprise this time.

"You... How did-" Sae unable to finish her words as Jouno continue his rambling.

"It was said that the class later ostracize that certain person till' the time of graduation. However, by luck or a curse, two people from that certain class manages to get a promising career despite not graduating from A-Class, and become teacher inside the school that rob them of their sanity and even now, use all of the students inside their class for their own foolish dream." Jouno finished as he look toward Sae, who's now sweating on her face in disbelief and her slowly become shaky due to a stranger manage to guess her past easily.